What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Courtney and Canel are the horses to bet on :clap:

Agreed. I thought Ricki-Lee would win by a country mile, but now that she's gone, I think Courtney's the one to beat. Anthony second, closely followed by Chanel.

Casey to go next, Marty after that, and then Hayley (sorry Canberra)

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea it is
i need the votes, must beat El Coco, bastard has it all, good look and well, good looks
bastard!
:lol: :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
jed said:
Agreed. I thought Ricki-Lee would win by a country mile, but now that she's gone, I think Courtney's the one to beat. Anthony second, closely followed by Chanel.

Casey to go next, Marty after that, and then Hayley (sorry Canberra)

After Anthony's performance last night he's bloody lucky that it's little girls voting.

skeepe

Immortal
Well, after meeting Amali at Market City I watched it for her and even though she's gone for some reason I just can't stop :?

DJ Raida

Bench
At this rate of posting ill be on approx 1500 posts by the time the new season starts- Go me!

i betta pick up the pace if i wanna try and beat nick ;-)

MILLWALL

Juniors
i went on a bushwalk and couldnt make it up f**k im unfit but i found myself a stick its in my front yard becuase it pees on the carpet i think i need to toilet train my stick

and raider 69 id let you date my daughter but she would cost you some money

jed

First Grade
MILLWALL said:
i found myself a stick its in my front yard becuase it pees on the carpet i think i need to toilet train my stick

Whatever medication you're on Millwall, divide the dosage by the first number you think of. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.