What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol:
ohh come on, i did you a favour, that stick was draggin you down, he was holding back your potential, now that ive released you from his neon claws you have flurished into the fine Social threader that you are today. This wouldnt have been allowed to continue with that blasted stick at your side. Now you know your potential... come to the dark side Millwall... :twisted:

jed

First Grade
MILLWALL, you've hurt me. I liked the comment "ALL HAIL MR JED!!!", I'd like to see it return.

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Obviously not the stick, cause he put up very little resistance, i run the dark side... because Millwall.... i am....

the bloke your second cousins, baby sisters, big brothers, best mate dads, brother in laws former ex girlfriends current boyfriend shoke hands with... thats right MILLWALL, we are connected!

MILLWALL

Juniors
when ever i looked through my photo album i always wondered who this was
raider 69 mate i found you

raider.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
MILLWALL said:
lol why do you even ave that picture you strange person

cheak the sorce
just did a quick search on yahoo images for "Raider_69" and got this bloke :lol:

jed

First Grade
MILLWALL said:
raider2.jpg

jed i found you aswell

looks like flacco. :lol:

MILLWALL, surely you have better things to be doing than scanning your family album into the computer. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.