What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULS 04

Juniors
there are alot of ugly ppl around

i wonder what the ration of ugly to good looking ppl there are

Raider_69

Post Whore
atm

me and timbo are lookin good
jed, that boyfriend fella i shoke hands with and MILLWALL are pretty uggers :lol:

MILLWALL

Juniors
NEWS JUST IN!!!!!

Relationship between two raiders!

A couple of moments ago it was alledged that timbo and raider 69 are now a couple ive had a couple of people confirm they saw them kissing.

Jed: That bastard raider 69 told me he loved me
Thickos: I always knew they were gay
SOULS 04: Well i went to get something to eat and all of a sudden i saw a country bumpkin kissing another fellar it made me sick.

Reports are that this started because raider 69 wanted to make jed jealous
Its also been alledged that raider 69 has pictures of brad pitt on his walls and writes in his diary while crying and listening to christina aguilera's song beautiful.

jed

First Grade
Its also been alledged that raider 69 has pictures of brad pitt on his walls and writes in his diary while crying and listening to christina aguilera's song beautiful.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
I would like to make a press release:

From the office of Raider_69

I would like to inform my adoring public that unlike some post count jealous jockeys (MILLWALL!) i am not gay, i am infact straight as an arrow. Mine and jeds relationship has always been strickly putting shit on each other via MSN, anything that say contray is simply false and slanderous.

Also i would like to refute the claims that i indulge in the Christina Aguilera song "beautiful", whilst i have used Christina's good looks for many other things, i have never liked her music.

My lawyers are looking into these slanderous comments and those responsable will hear more at a latter date.

I also have no picture of one Brad Pitt in my room, some 2nd rate jurnos (Rebecca Wilson!) may think otherwise as i do tend to have a few mirrors around that i look in on a regular basis.

To my adoring fans, i love you all, especially the good lookin FEMALE groupies, and Millwall, for the last time, i will not have sexual relations with you.

Thankyou
Cheers
Raider_69

SOULS 04

Juniors
Jed: That bastard raider 69 told me he loved me
Thickos: I always knew they were gay
SOULS 04: Well i went to get something to eat and all of a sudden i saw a country bumpkin kissing another fellar it made me sick.

hmm i must of been drunk but yeh sounds like me

Raider_69

Post Whore
MILLWALL said:
*note to self raider 69 is defenately gay*

interesting you would make that note to yourself
sorry mate but even if i were gay, i could do better than you :lol:

DJ Raida

Bench
Im the hottest thing to hit this thread since hayleys comet ;-)

I go to work for one day and i miss all the action, murders, star wars re enactments, lies and slander

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.