What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
budz said:
Raiders 2005 said:
Been there a few times this year. Great nights! Thomo is a champ! :clap:
Yeah, i had no idea he wore glasses. Thomo and Mogg live next door to my mate in Bruce.

yeah wen i met him at the footy i saw him wear the glasses...surprisingly he is hot him in them.
did ya see robbo there by any chance???

Raider Azz

Bench
I ran into Woolford and Croker inside the toilets at Mooseheads a few weeks ago. Germ was so trashed he forgot what he was doing in there so I had to remind him :lol:

And what was even funnier was after that I left I saw (standing outside looking rather annoyed with his arms crossed) none other than Matty Elliot :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_Azz said:
I ran into Woolford and Croker inside the toilets at Mooseheads a few weeks ago. Germ was so trashed he forgot what he was doing in there so I had to remind him :lol:

And what was even funnier was after that I left I saw (standing outside looking rather annoyed with his arms crossed) none other than Matty Elliot :lol:

what was he annoyed about Azz

Raider Azz

Bench
No idea, maybe because Toots and Germ were inside having a good time whilst he was stuck out in the line :?: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Raiders 2005 said:
How old are you RD?
Do You Live In Canberra?

Tell us a bit about yourself. Favourite Player? etc.

arh 64
yes
macca

ohh sorry you were asking her :lol: :lol:

*Bay56 saws of a huge olive branch and throws it towards R_2005*

Raider_69

Post Whore
Name:
Nickname:
Fav raiders moment:
All time fav player:
what do ya do when your bored:
musical preference:
political preference:
Position on Elliot(pro or neg):
Do you like boogs as a player?
Do you like T.Smith as a player?
Do you like Mogg as a player?
Do you like Robbo as a player?

that will do for now :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Meanwhile, it seems to me that Anthony is the obvious winner of Australian Idol, but the judges are going out of their way to praise the others. :? :? :?

Kris_man

Bench
word greeneyed, Anthony's got it in the bag. anyone else would disgrace Australia at World Idol. Casey and Courtney are both trying to be kinda alternative, but neither has anywhere near the personality or charisma to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.