What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edabomb

First Grade
Greenraider said:
Batman, analyzing a bullet in the wall: "Judging from the trajectory of the angle, and figuring the wind at six knots per hour north by northeast as per this morning's weather report...X times six squared...over...logarithm of that...yes! You see? It came from that room on that floor!"

:lol: :lol: Gold. And its so easy to imagine Adam West saying that line!!!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
in that case, yes i deny that is me. its a poor paint effort in a long lasting smear campaign against myself by the 3 stooges, who have tall poppy syndrome over my post count. Its very sad

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_69 said:
in that case, yes i deny that is me. its a poor paint effort in a long lasting smear campaign against myself by the 3 stooges, who have tall poppy syndrome over my post count.
i'm not jealous about your post count, i'm jealous about Alba. you know wt i'm talkin bout ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kris_man said:
Raider_69 said:
in that case, yes i deny that is me. its a poor paint effort in a long lasting smear campaign against myself by the 3 stooges, who have tall poppy syndrome over my post count.
i'm not jealous about your post count, i'm jealous about Alba. you know wt i'm talkin bout ;-)

quiet Shemp!
either, way its tall poppy syndrome! :lol:

BTW thats message bombing, your count can be reset for that
:)

jed

First Grade
Kris_man said:
post whoring like this will help my cause.

Post-whoring is not tolerated (read the guidelines mate), and offending posts will be terminated on sight. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.