What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders' star arrested for drink driving

fourxman

Juniors
Raiders' star arrested for drink driving
December 23, 2009 - 1:00PM
Canberra Raiders frontrower Dave Shillington has been arrested for drink driving after testing more than twice the legal limit.

The Australian representative was arrested at about 6.30pm on Friday, December 11, in the inner-north Canberra suburb of O'Connor.

Shillington recorded a blood-alcohol level of 0.115, more than twice the legal limit of 0.05, when breath tested during Operation Unite, a national police blitz.

The 26-year-old made his Australian and Queensland debuts this year, after joining the Raiders from the Sydney Roosters.

He toured Europe as part of the Kangaroos squad in October and November.

AAP
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...arrested-for-drink-driving-20091223-lcs7.html

Not Again ](*,)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Shillo jesus, what happens when they go to the raiders is it the water? they become meat heads fair dinkum, at least he didn't do a Todd Carnage lol

shear_joy9

Coach
tear is contract up asap.

as one of the more senior players at the club he's not the role model I'd want junior players in the squad.

nickraider

Juniors
At least he hasn't gone and urinated on someone or bashed somebody. Not good though. Shillo should know better.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
At least he hasn't gone and urinated on someone or bashed somebody. Not good though. Shillo should know better.

Your a complete farkwit.

at least he hasnt urinated on someone no he hasnt but he has put his own life in danger as well as innocent peoples lives in danger. Much worse then urinating near somebody.

grow up d#ckhead.

sydraider

First Grade
Your a complete farkwit.

at least he hasnt urinated on someone no he hasnt but he has put his own life in danger as well as innocent peoples lives in danger. Much worse then urinating near somebody.

grow up d#ckhead.

Settle down dickhead, no one got hurt, he made a mistake ffs he is human.

When he reaches the tally of 30 odd indescretions like todd carney then perhaps your post menstrual strain might be justified.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Settle down dickhead, no one got hurt, he made a mistake ffs he is human.

When he reaches the tally of 30 odd indescretions like todd carney then perhaps your post menstrual strain might be justified.

yeh i know hes only human everyone makes mistakes but for someone to say that urinating near somebody is worse then drink driving please.

Timbo

Staff member
Oh for f**ks sake. Another idiot?

At least it's a first offence with the club. Anything further and tear up his contract.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yeh i know hes only human everyone makes mistakes but for someone to say that urinating near somebody is worse then drink driving please.

gotta agree
i hate gallen but drink driving is far more dangerous and stupid than urinating in public near someone's head.

Shillo is a stupid prick, im sure it was an honest mistake, and he learns from it. Still a stupid prick

innsaneink

Referee
How can it be an ''honest mistake''?

Everyone...everyone knows drink driving is deadly stupid & illegal, just like everyone knows if you put your hand in a flame it will get burned.

Twice the legal limit....no mistake here, he took a chance...luckily only he lost.

Timbo

Staff member

Everyone...everyone knows drink driving is deadly stupid & illegal, just like everyone knows if you put your hand in a flame it will get burned.

Twice the legal limit....no mistake here, he took a chance...luckily only he lost.

Sadly I agree.

A mistake is when you have a few glasses of wine with dinner, wait a while and then blow a .06 on the way home.

Sounds like Shillo smashed some beers and hopped straight behind the wheel. That's just bloody stupid.

country hick

Juniors
enrol him in the traffic offenders program - he might gain soem valuable insight from the program - then he should report back to the club of his learning experience!!!

nickraider

Juniors
Your a complete farkwit.

grow up d#ckhead.

As I said in my post you, urinated ON someone not near which in my view is worse than drink driving not to mention how immoral and degrading it is. Shillington did the wrong thing for sure but it was at the lower end of the scale of drink driving and nobody did get hurt.

Also, urinating ON someone amounts to assault which is a criminal offence. Drink driving is a traffic offence. So yes, even in the eyes of the law, urinating on someone is more serious you halfwit.

matt

Juniors
I think I would prefer to be pissed on than play chicken with a bloke on the pizz.

I mean seriously if you are wee weed on you have 3 options the way i see it.

1.Piss on him/her back.

2.pull his shirt over his head a lay a few into him.

3.Run to the police/media screaming a Man /Woman just peed on me.

Cars can leave none of the above.

Anyways it's none of my business...so no comment on either really.

Last edited:

feeding frenzy

Juniors
As I said in my post you, urinated ON someone not near which in my view is worse than drink driving not to mention how immoral and degrading it is. Shillington did the wrong thing for sure but it was at the lower end of the scale of drink driving and nobody did get hurt.

Also, urinating ON someone amounts to assault which is a criminal offence. Drink driving is a traffic offence. So yes, even in the eyes of the law, urinating on someone is more serious you halfwit.

Wow urinating on someone isnt as bad as drink driving? Where you drunk when you posted this comment i would reallyh like to think so.

I cant remember the last time someone died from being urinated on?

but im not sure of the exact figures but it wouldnt suprise me if someone was killed in Aus at least once a week from an event relating to drink driving thats without taking into account of injuries .

And then to go on and say its allright because no one got hurt.

Even if I was to be a half wit half is certaintly more then you have upstairs judging by your uneducated comments.

Raider_69

Post Whore

My mistake, i didnt take too much notice of the level he blew
your absolutely right, not really an honest mistake here. Just a dumb sh*t who could have killed someone.

Latest posts