What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders V Roosters

OVP said:
I Bleed Green said:
I still can't believe they're showing Tigers/Panthers on Friday night instead of this game. Sheesh.

Damn straight man ... but gee its nice that the Tigers have a game on TV at least ... thats great for their fans, but i suppose its not so good for the Raiders fans too :(

I still think its bizarre that Canberra dont get many games on free to air (Channel Sieg Heil) ... its not like they are a bad team ffs.

Yeah it's good to see the Tiges on TV, but it'd be better if they played someone else who doesn't get on TV a lot rather than a team who's been on Channel Nein 6 times out of 8 in the first two months.

And we don't get many games on Ch. 9 because we don't rate well in Sydney, I'm sure that's all it comes down to. That and we're pretty boring compared to some teams.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
RoostarGirl said:
LOL Bro I'm hoping to go.....thanks for the tip about the banner saves me yelling out hey Raider 69er to everyone :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yea that would be pretty sus
im feeling a tad safer knowing that wing wont be playing and it is a disgrace this isnt a channel 9 game...

Chook

First Grade
Good luck Raiders.

Being from Canberra these clashes always have a special meaning for me.

Chook.

xwizit

Juniors
going off this thread, how can anyone say easts supporters talk it up and love themselves seriously

great sportsmanship by all of you :clap:

Because Cogburn hasn't posted in here. :lol:

Haha nah you're right, probably because it'll be a beauty of a game! Can't wait.

xwizit

Juniors
but like i said in another post, no supporterbase is perfect. all teams have talk-it-up-ers, so to say I HATE EASTS BECAUSE OF COGBURN is a little silly

but anyway, yes, itl be a cracker of a game

stevo04

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
The team:

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Joel Monaghan
3. James Evans
4. Adam Mogg
5. Michael Robertson
6. Mark McLinden
7. Brad Drew
8. Ryan O’Hara
9. Simon Woolford (c)
10. Luke Davico
11. Tyran Smith
12. Michael Hodgson
13. Ian Hindmarsh

14. Jason Croker
15. Jason Bulgarelli
16. Ben Cross
17. Terry Martin
18. Troy Thompson

---

Good to see Toots is back, although I'm pissed off that Phil Graham is languishing in Premier League for no reason whatsoever when Jason "Let me blow another try" Bulgarelli is still in the side........

Whats the story with Graham ,is he in poor form or what?he is a great player he should be in firsts :? ,also then I can select him in my virtual NRL team. :) ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Unfortunatly he is in great form, but its only he has only played 2 games since returning form injury, many raider fans are question why elliot persist with the likes of Bulgarelli and Evens while Graham wastes away in PL

i hope he gets a run soon, he is a gun, will play reps IMHO

jed

First Grade
Penelope Pittstop said:
Good Luck Raiders, you guys will be over the moon if you rack up a win ;-)

Not only that PP, we'll also be over the roosters. :)

As BP's said before, there needs to be a poking-the-tongue-out smiley. :lol:

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Unfortunatly he is in great form, but its only he has only played 2 games since returning form injury, many raider fans are question why elliot persist with the likes of Bulgarelli and Evens while Graham wastes away in PL

i hope he gets a run soon, he is a gun, will play reps IMHO

He's actually played 3 since coming back, and scored 2 tries against the eels and 1 against the knights. As well he's been instrumental in setting up a number of others (how good was his kick last week to send Gaffa over the line!!!!)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Look out for me, ill be the idiot holding the ben cross banner in PL
bastards dropped him :evil:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:clap: :clap: :clap:
congrats to the roosters, completly out played us...... and the raiders PL side
they were the only highlight for raider fans

:x :x :x :x