What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Vs Knights

You guys have been less than impressive as of late where as we've had a few good wins, I highly doubt it'll be the thrashing the newcastle experts believe

Bicey_18

Bench
VictorTheViking said:
You guys have been less than impressive as of late where as we've had a few good wins, I highly doubt it'll be the thrashing the newcastle experts believe

Cant really expect us to be impressive with our key players missing... but they are back on Monday.. few good wins at home, key word home.

Raider_69 said:
Deadset boys, Jones is average, he is nothing more then a good honest toiler, in the 2004 days he'd have been one of our best, but now days with the backrowers we have at our disposal, he isnt in the best 17.

He tries hard, he gives his all, he tackles well, very Kris Kahler like... try as he might, he just isnt up to standard... if he is better second rower then TLL, Costigan, Bickerstaff, Miller, Turner, Plum or Captain tonguey, then ill give it away.

I think you'll find that Miller is classified as a prop. The Sex Bomb sh!ts all over whatever it was Kahler brought to the Raiders. The Sex Bomb is in the team for a reason, and that is to compliment the agro dudes with some hard work and solid defence. He is nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be.

Bicey_18 said:
Cant really expect us to be impressive with our key players missing... but they are back on Monday.. few good wins at home, key word home.

You seem to forget that we've only lost one more game than you lot away from home while looking a lot better in our home games.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Not confident in winning away since our form has only been against the panthers and souths who are not setting the world on fire.

should be a close game and the raiders need to control the ball if they are a chance, but as so many away games so far this year they have been dreadful

roopy

Referee
and Luke Walsh is bulking up for the game - here he is at today's Flegg game eating chips so fatty i had to throw mine away.

flegg009.jpg

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
top 4 hope so and the dragons could upset sunday.
would be a huge plus if we win this monday and get ready for the touch football team next week

azza

Juniors
Just can't shake the feeling our young side hasn't learned how to play consistently yet and play well away from home. For that reason I think we might struggle on Monday.

Chachi

Bench
Apart from our first 15 minutes last week, everything points to a Knights win doesn't it. Weather sucks, it's their best lineup this year, they'll be out to get us after the rd 3 game, we're away from home, there's no Carney, Graham, Weyman, Bickerstaff or TLL.

But nobody rates us and for that reason alone we're a chance. Don't care if it's by 1 point - I think it'll be the best win of the year if we do.

Captain obvious realises that defence will be the key and for the last few rounds (barring the first half agains the GC) our defence has been the platform. That's why I have some hope.

Our defence has been brilliant of late , and we seem to be hanging on to the ball a bit better lately , should give the knights a good run for their money , they talk of it been an emotional game for Buderus 200th , but I think there could be emotional scaring from SOO which may leave Buderus and Simpson on a downer and flat.

legend

Coach
Most Knights fans are expecting a romp and I doubt that will happen but unless we can turn up the heat in the opening 20 and bash the Knights forwards out of the game, it's going to be very tough to get a win up there.

keeney

First Grade
Only the stupid Knights fans are expecting a romp. Both teams have been hot and cold this year, but expecting a romp when our biggest win of the year has been by six points is plain stupid. You've been playing better footy than us of late, but we have our best side on the park since....you romped us in rd 3.

Jono078

Referee
keeney said:
Only the stupid Knights fans are expecting a romp. Both teams have been hot and cold this year, but expecting a romp when our biggest win of the year has been by six points is plain stupid. You've been playing better footy than us of late, but we have our best side on the park since....you romped us in rd 3.

:roll:

You're not the one to be optimistic are you...

The signs are there for us to get a good win, nothing stupid about thinking we can do a job on them.

Jono078 said:
:roll:

You're not the one to be optimistic are you...

The signs are there for us to get a good win, nothing stupid about thinking we can do a job on them.

What signs are they?? :lol: