What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random International News

I don't think they are failures they just don't have the financial resources available to them that Australia does.

How would the NRL go competing with the EPL or a strong rugby union as league does in Europe?

I feel like this proves my point; RFL/RLIF are tiny and have struggled to make an impact with the resources they do have…

At least if the ARLC directly benefits from international events, we will see real investment coming from the most successful Rugby comp in the world.

Always back Self-interest. At least you know it’s trying…

Pneuma

First Grade

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great to see so much international rugby league happening.

yesterday:
Two early tries in four minutes from Vrchlabí Mad Squirrels winger Matej Schejbal set the platform for a 36-28 Czech Republic win against Poland at the Majkowski Wembley Stadium in Kalisz.

Today malta and Bulgaria faced off:
The Malta Knights have registered a comprehensive performance and a record home victory as they ran in 13 tries this afternoon at Marsa for a 78-0 defeat of Bulgaria

thers also a women’s tri nations taking part in jamica this weekend featuring usa, canada and jamaica

Latest posts