What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random International News

taipan

Referee
Serbia seem to get it. Although many moons ago rl was played there and given the usual heave ho.

RedVee_8

Juniors
Serbia seem to get it. Although many moons ago rl was played there and given the usual heave ho.
Afaik, Serbia still has a RL comp going. Started in the 50s ??? I suspect it stopped for many years but they have been playing for at least the last decade

LeagueXIII

First Grade
I don't think they are failures they just don't have the financial resources available to them that Australia does.

How would the NRL go competing with the EPL or a strong rugby union as league does in Europe?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't think they are failures they just don't have the financial resources available to them that Australia does.

How would the NRL go competing with the EPL or a strong rugby union as league does in Europe?
Well you can see where it does actually have some competition in WA, SA and Victoria!

Latest posts