What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

mickyj

Bench
people who vote complaining about no update who had not put in their own actions...........

whall15

Coach
I have no idea. I'm thinking that perhaps the exotic woman smelling like shit might be my Helena suggestion but its a bit of a stretch.

mickyj

Bench
haha why did I have vote on my mind in stead of posting the word post above
ill just go edit it now ;)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Two

The big man might have been in mourning, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from doing what needed to be done.

He was going to take somebody to Suplex City.

He spotted his target, set his broad shoulders, and was about to deliver a potentially fatal suplex when a toned British man approached.

"Hey there fella," the guy said amicably, "Fancy a drink?"

Understanding the importance of hydration, he took a deep draft from the flask of suspiciously yellow liquid.

"What the hell was that?" he said as cramps racked his body and he began to vomit.

"It's my urine," the man explained, "You drink it to prevent dehydration".

The big man was now vomiting uncontrollably.

A stitched together abomination had been shambling in his direction with a sword drawn, but the pretty girl put on her sternest voice and told him to get back to work.

----------

A disfigured creature was out looking for another friend, but the one he'd wished to speak with was put off by his ammonia stink and ran away.

--------

The girl in the short skirt was prancing about practicing her moves unaware she was being watched. The man who had recent experience with her type had his eyes locked on those mesmerizing actions. He had designs on taking her to his cave to cause her harm, but as he was about to make his move he heard a loud noise and then felt the warmth of a shower of shit that nearly drowned him.

300x300.jpg

----------------

The man in the skin-tight ski suit was doing his best to distract the vomiting man when he was distracted by a link on his Facebook.

"Ten Religious Sites to Visit Before You Die?" he asked himself, "I'd love to readiddly read that!"

He read and he read and he read. He read until his eyes bled and he could no longer stand.

Then he died.

Scott Gourley's Lovechild is dead. He was Stupid Sexy Flanders, Battle People Aligned Sexy Older Man

latest

The figure in black was only too happy to collect.

The Grim Reaper had the first of his six souls.

----------

The other Mayor of Suplex City was feeling bolstered by his burgeoning friendship ith a small boy, and he was going to make his friend proud tonight by suplexing not one - but two people.

Unfortunately for his murderous designs, the girl with the pom-poms distracted him with her dancing and provocative attire.

Instead of killing the pretty girl and the dated piece of electronics, he instead hugged them both and told them it would all be okay.

----------

The aforementioned young man was in a similarly happy place, although shit got dark when a hairy man took him roughly from behind.

While it was a sweaty and fun affair, both were relieved when their tests came back clean.

----------

Two people wanted to speak with the man that night. One interviewed him in a flambuoyant tone while the other did so in a much more subtle way.

Q: Are their others to chat to in the game?

A: Talking to everyone in the game thread is important for town to be able to work things out. I'm not silenced - yet.

Q: Who is asking? The way these games go anyone can be a threat or be threatened.

The man's logic was infallible. The alien interviewer was satisfied.

------------

The trio of angry men spotted the sack of useless junk and decided to hack it to tiny pieces.

They succeeded in destroying the bag, but the contents were largely intact.

Hoggmaster is not dead. He is the FFB Fun Pack, ??? Aligned Collection of Weird Accessories

junk-drawer.jpg

---------

Last edited:

Dragon2010

First Grade
Night Two

The big man might have been in mourning, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from doing what needed to be done.

He was going to take somebody to Suplex City.

He spotted his target, set his broad shoulders, and was about to deliver a potentially fatal suplex when a toned British man approached.

"Hey there fella," the guy said amicably, "Fancy a drink?"

Understanding the importance of hydration, he took a deep draft from the flask of suspiciously yellow liquid.

"What the hell was that?" he said as cramps racked his body and he began to vomit.

"It's my urine," the man explained, "You drink it to prevent dehydration".

The big man was now vomiting uncontrollably.

Someone role-blocked Drew? I know Beat Grylls was a suggested character, so I guess, he is a possibility? That sick merkin does love drinking urine.

A stitched together abomination had been shambling in his direction with a sword drawn, but the pretty girl put on her sternest voice and told him to get back to work.

Another possible attempt on Drew's life? Or perhaps Bear Grylls?

----------

A disfigured creature was out looking for another friend, but the one he'd wished to speak with was put off by his ammonia stink and ran away.

No idea here. Anyone have a list?

--------

The girl in the short skirt was prancing about practicing her moves unaware she was being watched. The man who had recent experience with her type had his eyes locked on those mesmerizing actions. He had designs on taking her to his cave to cause her harm, but as he was about to make his move he heard a loud noise and then felt the warmth of a shower of shit that nearly drowned him.

I'm sold that this girl in the short skirt is a cheerleader. Question is who targeted her and what a result of it? (Apart from being soiled).

----------------

The Grim Reaper had the first of his six souls.

This part has me worried. First of six souls? Maybe he's an Indie with the win condition of needing to claim six souls?

----------

The other Mayor of Suplex City was feeling bolstered by his burgeoning friendship ith a small boy, and he was going to make his friend proud tonight by suplexing not one - but two people.

Unfortunately for his murderous designs, the girl with the pom-poms distracted him with her dancing and provocative attire.

Instead of killing the pretty girl and the dated piece of electronics, he instead hugged them both and told them it would all be okay.

No idea here.

I'll analyze more in morning. I'm tired.

Latest posts