What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Dragon2010

First Grade
I did not lie. I am a good guy. I had to try and kill someone last night. Who would you suggest I was to kill?

Just because you have an ability, does not mean you need to use it. Else, we get a repeat of BunniesMan and his heroic town deeds during Simpsons mafia...or South Park Mafia.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
What info have you been able to gleam from your nightly activities Drew that may help this situation?

None, TBH - I am not reading where I took part in last night. I either crushed Varys' nuts, or I made no impact.

Are you calling God a darn diddily liar?

I'm saying you're incorrect. God does not lie. Interpretation is often misguided though.

Just because you have an ability, does not mean you need to use it. Else, we get a repeat of BunniesMan and his heroic town deeds during Simpsons mafia...or South Park Mafia.

I ascribe to the KTF theory of investigation. I suggest you get onboard, as its a thoroughly bullet proof idea ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Calling this phase at 7am AEST.

Anybody not voting will not be able to act tonight.

A no vote is a fine course of action.

Vote no vote

Nothing to go on.

Other than you being outed by me as non-town. In-diddily-die or mafia, you're evil!

6c8534f49b6da19d861288e12165c71f.jpg

Hoggmaster

Juniors
vote drew
If SGLC has a power which allows him to know if someone is lying, and Drew is lying about being good, I should think this lynch is obvious

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Drew-Sta: 7 (mickyj, Parra, Hoggmaster, Dragon2010, SGLC, KTF, PP)
No Vote: 1 (Drew)

With twenty able to vote, it is eleven to lynch.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Drew-Sta: 10 (Dutchy, Bazzi, mickyj, Parra, Hoggmaster, Dragon2010, SGLC, KTF, PP)
No Vote: 2 (Drew, Slackboy)

With twenty able to vote, it is eleven to lynch.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Two

One of them had gotten down on their knees and prayed on it, and they believed the man upstairs had given them an answer.

"Lies make baby Jesus cry," he told them all solemnly, "And today the Baby Jesus is cry-diddly-eying because of Drew".

They didn't take a lot of convincing, and soon a makeshift noose was being thrown over a low-hanging branch.

"If I may," the man's fat, Jewish lawyer said, "As the advocate for the Mayor of Suplex City, I'd like to volunteer to take his place".

Thirsty for blood and not much caring who it was, they hanged the Jewish guy instead.

Paul Heyman is dead. He was Paul Heyman, Town Aligned Advocate for Brock Lesnar

paulheyman.jpg

It is now night​