What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

gUt

Coach
Hope springs eternal but I am not convinced by the Broncos yet. Our attack is flat and disjointed and pretty much relies on Israel's individual class or Gillett's offloads. Defensively we've come a long way.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If its only between those 3 teams (my 3 most hated teams) then I might be switching off my tv late in September, but since the forum's biggest mock has predicted it, then I shouldn't have to worry.

netic

Juniors
At the moment Brisbane doesnt impress me, yesterday was a good win but not a great game by any means and they played a Saints team that didnt play well at all.

At the moment the Roosters are the form team, they are looking good in all aspects of the game.

But we are still 6 weeks away from the finals and in 6 weeks form can change for any team so i think making a judgement now is a bit primature.

only 3 weeks ago Saints looked unbeatable and now look at them.

thommo4pm

Coach
This thread has renewed my confidence of Saints getting into the big dance. Likely to be against Wests, Penrith or Souths now, given the original poster gives none of them a chance.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Form teams coming into the finals LOL

Still 5 rounds left idiot OP,Roosters could lose every game from this point on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters are exactly like the Bulldogs of last season,miracle turn around from the previous season but will get knocked out with ease in the finals.

Roosters are no hope.

Brave man to put the balls on the line 5 weeks in advance of the finals, whoever makes the top 8 has an equal chance of the other teams.

Roosters are exactly like the Bulldogs of last season,miracle turn around from the previous season but will get knocked out with ease in the finals.

Roosters are no hope.

Unlike the Bulldogs we have a quality halves pairing, a good coach and good squad depth.

eddy2

Juniors

Roosters are no hope.

You can't help yourself. You went and trash talked them before the Eels game only for them to put 40 on the Eels. You had that as a definite win for you and you didn't get beaten you got THRASHED. Stop posting crap, you look stupid.