What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

Cletus

First Grade
He'll be ok- he will just bitch for 25 rounds about the other team being cheats and diving...instead of seeing his team has NOUGHT in attack...Ballin uncreative worker, Lyon overrated centre playing 6, great in D but can't create...Stewart is great but not when he is out for 6 months...that leaves the over rated Foran, whose biggest achievement is being able to bench press the most in his club....supposedly good in defense...but in attack- nothing....

So Stewart is no good when he's injured. What a revelation.

effnic

Bench
He'll be ok- he will just bitch for 25 rounds about the other team being cheats and diving...instead of seeing his team has NOUGHT in attack...Ballin uncreative worker, Lyon overrated centre playing 6, great in D but can't create...Stewart is great but not when he is out for 6 months...that leaves the over rated Foran, whose biggest achievement is being able to bench press the most in his club....supposedly good in defense...but in attack- nothing....

ahahahhaha lyon over-rated??? Lote literally just held onto a short pass and fell over the try line and everyone pulled there pants down and jacked off about him. I have never seen 1 player go to the most over-rated player in the nrl after 1 above average game.

broncos2010

Juniors
I dont know about the dragons in this game cooper is injured like he is always , serious what is wrong with this guy he is injured every week and luke priddis playing at 9 he is sooooooo slow and has no idear worse then tongue. Who is nick Emmit ??? Buldogs look good even without ennis , I think Blake Green will do a better job then Priddis will. This game is a 50/50 but the dragons will get home by 1-8

Slackboy72

Coach
Won a premiership didn't he?
You're rapidly proving yourself to be even more of a douchebag than we originally thought you were. Keep it up.

thommo4pm

Coach
This thread is a contender for the worst thread of the year.

The original poster didn't even know Nick Emmett came from his club prior to the Dragons....laughs at Priddis being our hooker, states the Bulldogs side looks good, then tips the Dragons. :crazy:

thommo4pm

Coach
I dont know about the dragons in this game cooper is injured like he is always , serious what is wrong with this guy he is injured every week and luke priddis playing at 9 he is sooooooo slow and has no idear worse then tongue. Who is nick Emmit ??? Buldogs look good even without ennis , I think Blake Green will do a better job then Priddis will. This game is a 50/50 but the dragons will get home by 1-8

:lol: :lol:

Emmitt was in our lower grades in 2006, but didnt debut in FG until 2007.

and cmon man, show some respect to Priddis, one of the great Broncos imo