What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

Doug2234

First Grade
theres a minute of my life i wont get back.

a new contender for sh*ttest thread in the history of the internet..

Slackboy72

Coach
Yeah when I ask a question like that it's because I know the answer.
Priddis was hooker in the 2000 and 2003 GFs.

broncos2010

Juniors
seriously every year I hear the same stuff this is the year of south sydney we have the best backs best forwards bla bla Every year but is the same they dont get the job done. Its so funny lolThis Sandow guy right he is like one of the most over rated 7s in the comp I recken he has nothing most players know what he is gona do just like campese these days.That said they probibly will beat titans at home today as the titans are like raiders never win away pretty much.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Dutchy can you ban him?

+1

Seriously he makes no sense at all. He made a thread laughing at Priddis being hooker for the Dragons then tipped them. Then he makes a thread laughing at the whole Souths side and the tips them. Drugs are bad.

Big Time

Juniors
Who is this nuffy. I seen the Priddis thread and now this. Nothing like hedging your bets. Say a team is sh*t then pick them anyway. What a neville.

+1

Seriously he makes no sense at all. He made a thread laughing at Priddis being hooker for the Dragons then tipped them. Then he makes a thread laughing at the whole Souths side and the tips them. Drugs are bad.

Covering all his bases. Make a general thread bagging the Saints, when they lose he can gloat about it. Tip the Saints, when they win he can gloat about it.

wow very nice my little thread... dont worry I wont be posting till monday night anyways when broncos win.

Yes, so from here on in, everytime you have one of your little random brain farts, you can come back and post it in here. That way, the rest of us need only ignore one thread rather than several at any one point in time.

Latest posts