What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

nqcowboy87

Bench
this guy is a tool, but through his stupiditiy has come some awkward comedy gold. one post all he did was go into the cowboys forum and state that the cowboys have never won against the broncos and never will. he surely hasnt followed rugby league until recently and his knowledge/opinions arent really based in fact anyway, but keep posting dude youre funny as hell just like that souths fan african monkey who has a massive crush on shannon hegarty and says shannon hegarty would have played five eighth better than lockyer and been eligible for the team of the century

Slackboy72

Coach
ok I guess I cant share with the world how bad the souths are :(sad times...

I'd like you share with the world all the times you were wrong, especially all the times last year you said the broncos were going to smash someone only to see your beloved broncos rogered from behind to the tune of 50 points. Then I'd like all the broncos fans who were embarrassed by you to let us all know how that made them feel cause we know it made everyone else feel great.

Twigg

Juniors
Can't spell for sh*t. Didn't know Emmett played for his own club before the dragons. I think he's just some stupid parasite that's latched onto my team and is giving us a bad name. It's embarrassing.

I see there is also a broncos2011 account.....

_Johnsy

Referee
Well hat proves he can not only count fingers, but he has also graduated to one of his big toes. Top work champ.

broncos2010

Juniors
dont forget to tune in and watch a total smashing of these raiders who are all over the shop.Last time they beat us but we did not have all our troops , but this year we will come and we will destroy them with lockyer and wallace running th show.After we beat these raiders we will smash those warriors and you will all see why we are still a force in this comp.

Latest posts