What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

Firey_Dragon

Coach
yea yea 5 straight wins and who is laughing now :D

we are going to the grand final and there is no team in the comp that can stop us.

manly we smashed , souths we smashed with most of our stars on rep footy and the list goes on and the dragons will get there smashing soon to.

that is all :cool:

csb1.jpg

broncos2010

Juniors
while there is so much talk on the forum about who is gona win this year.I have to say I think Manly have the match winning players to go all the way this year along with the parra and broncos.If broncos and parra make the 8 they can beat anyone , anywhere on there day and go all the way.As for the dragons we will see how they go after that lose to titans against broncos but I think they wont go all the way they just dont have a lockyer or hayne or lyon in there team that can win matches with one moment of magic.

thommo4pm

Coach
Seriously how many threads do we need on this topic?
Everyone thinks the Dragons are going to choke, we get it. :roll:

Loudstrat

Coach
Dragons have Soward - who is probably in the top 5 of the most frequent match winners in the last 2 years. He has come up with match wilnning plays more often than Prince, Lyon and maybe Thurston in that time.

And losing 11-10 after 100 minutes in the Kogarah mud doesn't deserve being written off. The have been the best side all year - better than your side, and mine. Which is why they are coming first.

And if it wasn't for those two semis (face it - if it wasn't for Hayne and Grothe) - Saints look as dominant as Melbourne did as at the end of July 2007.

thommo4pm

Coach
that's good news for the Tigers and Moltzen, it was terrible what happened to him. Felt sorry for him, in such a nothing incident.

broncos2010

Juniors
They are the form teams coming in to the run to finals and have the impact players and experience that can change games with one moment of magic.Dragons will get run down and parra hayne train might not even make the finals. The rest Gold Coast and penrith and co are all making up the numbers.

DeeJ

Bench
broncos2009 was right on the money last year. Let's hope this is a good sign!

broncos2010

Juniors
I told you start of the year that broncos where going to be there business end of season with all there players back but all you guys said I am a idiot.Just like last year.But this year we are going further as there is no melb storm to stop us.I think the 2 class teams are broncos and manly in finals footy this year.

Latest posts