What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Thoughts by broncos2010

nqcowboy87

Bench
wow what an awesome thread

and heres a cat riding an invisible bike

_invisiblebike.jpg

Last edited:

broncos2010

Juniors
So I was reading all these threads couple weeks ago when broncos where down and out on troops that it was the end and broncos are the new sharks and etc..Its not that funny now is it , we have smashed storm and we have smashed titans and sharks are next.We all know everyone is scared of a broncos team full on troops and just wait till hodges comes back we are going to be there end of the year.

cleary89

Coach
Its still pretty funny. But indeed, it might be there end of year. Who knows where there is, but it might just be.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So I was reading all these threads couple weeks ago when broncos where down and out on troops that it was the end and broncos are the new sharks and etc..Its not that funny now is it , we have smashed storm and we have smashed titans and sharks are next.We all know everyone is scared of a broncos team full on troops and just wait till hodges comes back we are going to be there end of the year.

normal_stfu.jpg

Sorry Twiz and Coby, I had to :oops:

Last edited:

Jono1987

Juniors

Funny you should resurface after two victories aye?

broncos2010

Juniors
Ok boys who here will be spending more time watching the biggest sporting event in the world then the nrl for that one month ?

Last edited:

dragondad

First Grade
Definately the world cup, nothing comes close, it is the greatest show on earth. And, I will be over there seeing 5 games from end of June onwards.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I will watch the Socceroos games, the English games, the Spanish games, the Dutch games and a selection of the other games that appeal to me. But with Foxtel IQ I will be able to record games I can't see anyway :cool: Socceroos because they are my team, England because I'm always interested to see how the mother country goes and Gerrard, Spain because of Torres and the Dutch games mostly because I like their style of play.

gUt

Coach
Obviosuly I am a big fan but Qld don't need him this year. Will be good to see him on the park again.