What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Tigers articles from the media

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I guess we are all hoping Luai changes a lot of things for us when he arrives, we have a lot of good kids coming up, but imo, are still a year or two away from being ready.

Without a hardworking forward pack, Luai's magic will be lost.

Sadly I don't thin Reg is the answer either. Too unpredictable, and is showing a thing about chewing through clubs. Penrith let him go, and now Parramatta. Something doesn't quite gel with Reg regarding hard work and discipline.

I'd be looking in the country for some hardworking raw bones, (not too large) forwards with good motors who are plying their trade in country rugby league.

I don't see Reg as an snwer.

Tigerm

Coach
Without a hardworking forward pack, Luai's magic will be lost.

Sadly I don't thin Reg is the answer either. Too unpredictable, and is showing a thing about chewing through clubs. Penrith let him go, and now Parramatta. Something doesn't quite gel with Reg regarding hard work and discipline.

I'd be looking in the country for some hardworking raw bones, (not too large) forwards with good motors who are plying their trade in country rugby league.

I don't see Reg as an snwer.
You would know him by than me, I’ve only seen minutes of him, but we need some “good attitude “ experience here, whether he is that guy I don’t know.
We’ll find out what’s happening soon enough, I guess.