What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Bazal: 7 (Frederick, soc123_au, Dutchy, butchmcdick, afs, SGLC)
BunniesMan: 1 (JM)
Hoggmaster: 1 (SeeJay)

With seventeen remaining, it is 9 to lynch.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Hogg is the one baptizing people. 100%. Bazal may very well be methodist, but hogg is the ringleader. I say we take him out first. vote hogg

Remember last game when you agreed to stop meta'ing me? Go on then what infallible wonderful evidence do you have against me?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Bazal: 7 (Frederick, soc123_au, Dutchy, butchmcdick, afs, SGLC, Hoggmaster)
BunniesMan: 1 (JM)
Hoggmaster: 1 (SeeJay)

With seventeen remaining, it is 9 to lynch.

Bazal

Post Whore
You guys are so fking dumb. Whoever AFS is with is lolling all the way to lynch town. De derpty herpty derp de derp de dumb.

mickyj

Bench
vote bazal

JM coming out and voting for BM after this info came out makes me think he is also one.

It would be super stupid to say someone was bad if you are. One lynch to out yourself would be ultra stupid.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Bazal: 9 (Frederick, soc123_au, Dutchy, butchmcdick, afs, SGLC, Hoggmaster, mickyj, DB)
Hoggmaster: 2 (SeeJay, JM)

----------

Day Three

"No, no!" the ship groaned as they dragged its bulky, wooden frame towards the gallows, "You've got the wrong vessel!"

"Uh... guys?" asked one of their number as they attempted to throw the noose around the old wooden ship's mast, "Maybe hanging won't work?"

"Good point," another of them replied, quickly firing a few hundred rounds into their nautical nemesis.

"Nooooooo!" it wailed, "I'm not Methodist!"

Only, it was.

Bazal is dead. He was HMS Dominica, Methodist Aligned Old Wooden Ship.

Decatur_Dominica_650x650.jpg

It is now night

Drew-Sta

Staff member
"Uh... guys?" asked one of their number as they attempted to throw the noose around the old wooden ship's mast, "Maybe hanging won't work?"

"Good point," another of them replied, quickly firing a few hundred rounds into their nautical nemesis.

"Nooooooo!" it wailed, "I'm not Methodist!"

Only, it was.

:lol::lol::lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'm not a f**king Methodist. I'd bloody well go Catholic first. Feel free to investigate me. You'll see I'm still blue.

Latest posts