What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wikipedia Mafia

SeeJay

Juniors
I had church. Then mowed my dads lawn. Sorry i was gone. Someone check me out though, thats cool.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Why would lynching a methodist be bad for town?

It wouldnt. I am not a methodist though. What faulty evidence do you have? Thats all im asking. Because right now you are either metagaming, derping, or you do actually know my role and trying to get rid of me because i'm valuable to town and you are mafia.
Time to talk SeeJay.

mickyj

Bench
yeh well mafia trying to make stuff up to off townies is dumb. claiming that makes you look more suss hogg

Hoggmaster

Juniors
yeh well mafia trying to make stuff up to off townies is dumb. claiming that makes you look more suss hogg

Im trying to find mafia. Thats the point of the game. I know SeeJay is lying. I've simply listed 3 possibilities as to why he might be lying.

Hoggmaster

Juniors

Besides CJ has on many occasions blatantly lied to get someone lynched and then when theve turned up town makes up some crap excuse, then just goes after someone else. No one seems to pick up on this. Thats why I want to hear what SeeJay is basing this off so he cant back track when I turn up good.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
What is your role then hogg? And why are you baptising people?

I'm not baptising people. Where are you getting this from? Ok I am Seonangdang, which is apparently some Korean rocks.

Meanwhile, the Pakistani man with the interesting piercing waved their tackle at a small pile of rocks, and was promptly baptised for his troubles.

The water was the first to have touched his stinky, brown skin in some time.

If this is what you are basing the fact that I am baptising people off then read it again. The pakistani man blocked me and was baptised but it wasnt me who did it.

As for the lying i'll go back and check through previous games later, i'm busy with work now.

SeeJay

Juniors
Anywho, day one it shows a methodist baptise someone and add to their number. Last night i targeted you and the writeup says i was baptised because of it. I didnt get a qt or anything and was not recruited. So those that target you get baptised it appears. I dont know what this does...maybe when i die i will showup as methodist, or maybe the more baptisms you do the more power you get...i dunno. All i know is you are the one responsible for all the baptism/recruitment nonsense.

SeeJay

Juniors
Tell me when you find something in a previous game because you wont. The writeup suggests it is my target that baptised me. I guess mis could have derped with the english language and not clearly made these separate events...but that doesnt seem like mis.

Latest posts