What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rank your favorite to worst teams 1-15

nqboy said:
15. Roosters - their influence (like a virus) on the game.

Not sure I quite follow this one. I thought rugby league was in pretty good shape ... record crowds, record sponsorship, unprecendented public exposure.

What's so wrong about the game? :?

Raiders Plight said:
13. Roosters - I admire their pride and professionalism, the NRL would be weaker without them but they are so arrogant about it. They didn't give the panthers any respect in 2003 and they rightfully paid for it. It was sweet.

I think you'll find that was the fans rather than the team. It's important not to confuse the two.

nqboy

First Grade
Dominant Lost His Legs said:
Not sure I quite follow this one. I thought rugby league was in pretty good shape ... record crowds, record sponsorship, unprecendented public exposure.

What's so wrong about the game? :?
I think it would be even better without Politis using his influence to get the lower grade salary cap scrapped, Stuart getting an armchair ride to the NSW and then Australian coaching jobs, their calls to raise the salary cap and threats to take the NRL to court if they do not get their way, the way they beat the judiciary time and again, the crap that their paid mouthpiece, Phool Gould, goes on in the media...

Jimbo

Immortal
1. Sharks
2. Cowboys
3. Broncos
4. Bulldogs
5. Tigers
6. Storm
7. Panthers
8. Warriors
9. Eels
10. Raiders
11. Rabbits
12. Eagles
13. Roosters
14. Knights
15. Daylight...

16. Dragons

Corbin

Juniors
These top 4 are my main favourites, from 5, 6 and 7 are my next 8 and 9 are meh and the rest from there i dislike.

1. Roosters
2. Warriors
3. Souths
4. Manly
5. Dragons
6. Knights
7. Tigers
8. Melbourne
9. Eels
10. Canberra
11. Sharks
12. Broncos
13. Cowboys
14. Panthers
15. Bulldogs (i have respect for them as a football team but i still dislike them likewise with Panthers)

raider_ktj

Juniors
1. Raiders
2. Storm
3. Cowboys
4. Parramatta
5. Dragons
6. Panthers
7. Rabbitohs
8. Sharks
9. Warriors
10. Bulldogs