What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rape allegation

El Diablo

Post Whore
Thomas said:
Sweet jaysus!

Naomi Robson...hang your dog ugly head in shame.....

indeed, seeing her show was the reason his manager appeared on 9

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/enews/Networks_swarm_to_Crocodile_territory_060906.html

His manager was seen at a press conference and not talking to 'Mel and Kochie', there was only one friend interviewed: the story from the Seven bunker was that the Irwin camp had said no to Seven and were going with Nine. The reason, the tough time Today Tonight had given Irwin over the time he took his child into the crocodile area at the Zoo.

_Johnsy

Referee
nqboy said:
A Wests Tigers player said the woman came back "quite willingly" to the party at Five Dock and he thought it was "all systems go".

If this is an accurate qoute, herein lies the problem. What kind of F**KWIt would actually say, think, or believe this type of thing.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the witness had no name, no face, a masked voice and wasn't even in the unit. way to go 7 :clap:

f**king amateurs

ibeme

First Grade
Ch9 news reported neighbours as hearing 'yahooing' coming from the unit. That's in stark contrast to what Ch7's exclusive interviewee said. That bloke seemed to know quite a bit for someone who wasn't there. I even heard him mention something about how old the girls were. X-Ray vision maybe.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Its been more than 24 hours, and their doesn't appear to be much happening...

Nothing really new today, other than she is not a cheer leader....

mickdo

Coach
_Johnsy said:
If this is an accurate qoute, herein lies the problem. What kind of F**KWIt would actually say, think, or believe this type of thing.
Are you a virgin or something? What exactly is the problem?

Sugar

Bench
the allegations will go on until the police formely charge someone,if they find enough evidence to charge someone with,this could take weeks and drag our game through the mud again.maybe the press should wait until the official charges are laid instead of feeding us fans bullsh*t to make up print space and air time.anyone could write a story about this subject just make it up as you go keep up the good work 7:x :x

_Johnsy

Referee
Mickdo

The fact you need this explained says it all. Are you 16 ? perhaps i should elaborate, given the problems league has had over the past year or two, I would expect any player associated with a club in question to say two words and two words only "No comment"

ibeme

First Grade
chewme said:
the allegations will go on until the police formely charge someone,if they find enough evidence to charge someone with,this could take weeks and drag our game through the mud again.maybe the press should wait until the official charges are laid instead of feeding us fans bullsh*t to make up print space and air time.anyone could write a story about this subject just make it up as you go keep up the good work 7:x :x

Welcome to the world.

Not trying to sound like a smartarse, but that's how the media operates these days. All that they're interested in doing is selling newspapers etc. It's a self regulated industry who's only limits are the law. They will push the boundaries as far as possible using tools such as 'alleged' and 'unnamed source' to sensationalise.

Sugar

Bench
ibeme said:
Welcome to the world.

Not trying to sound like a smartarse, but that's how the media operates these days. All that they're interested in doing is selling newspapers etc. It's a self regulated industry who's only limits are the law. They will push the boundaries as far as possible using tools such as 'alleged' and 'unnamed source' to sensationalise.
i see that and the problem is that they get away with it,the only people who keep the press inline is media watch on abc but they have no power the best they can do is embarrass the media tools,pity the press can not be punished or dropped to reserve grade for a poor performance

Leagueguy

Juniors
Originally Posted by _Johnsy

Are you a virgin or something? What exactly is the problem?

The problem I think he has with it is thats its an extremely dumb thing to say in a police investigation. If I was under investigation for potential rape, or giving evidence, I don't think I'd use the phrase " all systems go".

Sugar

Bench
I am not aware of any South Sydney players being there, no person has rung me, no policeman no anything whatsoever," Richardson said.

"There's not even a hint (our players were involved). I've obviously rung up a few players and they've said `no Richo'.

"I spoke to a couple of the players and they know nothing to the contrary at all.

"I only did that because I thought I had better check and make sure.

"But I've nothing to gauge that on at all."

now souths dragged in

_Johnsy

Referee
If a player was there, and is obviously going to be interviewed by the fuzz, why comment to chequebook journalists ?