What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raper - What's he got up his sleeve?

mr_sharks

Juniors
This is the game of the year for us. We have made it this far - it doesnt matter if we finished 1st or 8th, we're still in with a shot now. I sure as hell think we can still do it.
The question is what does Raper have planned?

Could Raper be keeping a few things close to his chest? What Rabbits will he pull out of his hat?

Is he a dud as a coach, or does this still remain to be seen?

newman

First Grade
Scott for Mellor.
And that is a bad move.
Very bad.

I agree with this. If Mellor can prevent getting fended off so easily, hes by far and away the best option for left centre. Scotts defence is too suspect against the Dragons killer centres.

And I dont like him. Particularly in Semi final football. I blame him for us losing against the warriors in 2002. But hes still the best option.

carcharias

Immortal
2002 ?
you mean Mellor...?

that pass he threw..shocker

he was injured I think from memory...ribs?

$h@rk$

Juniors
have faith bit-ches dont look the other way.. support your coach, n ur team at that matter.. we are the most frustrated fans ever.. no premiership YET and have alot of inconsistancy in us.. this saturday will say if raper or the team have sumthin up their sleeve.. i think we will win..

nogigtoobig

Juniors
yep uderdogs might not quiet describe us .... maybe he'll put all of flegg side in 1st and 1st in flegg ?? that would be sumthin up is sleeve !!!!

Latest posts