What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the Opposition: Canterbury Bulldogs

GONZO72

Juniors
Fat Krion, don't be too harsh, as we are dealing with someone, who is a few cards short of a full deck. His childish responses, are that of someone who has nothing.

Bulldog Force has been posting since 2008. I suspect that after the embarrassment the poor bugger has had to endure, this will be his last year.

MuTT

Juniors
96 posts in 18 months, why don't you piss off, no one gives a shit about what you have to say.

Lol , likewise you E tard , I'm sure fat f**k cryon is even sic of you following him around on here , thats if you aren't him ? Wouldn't surprise me as know else tongue punches his fart box like you.
Go outside for a while , this time don't go to Maccas fatso , maybe take a nice stroll on a busy road somewhere :crazy:

GONZO72

Juniors
Can you at least write in the English language you moron.!

That was dreadful. If people are going to laugh at your.... I think lame response, they have to be able to understand your dribble.

Out of all the posts I have read, this one takes the cake. You are definately not the full quid.

Packy

Bench
When you are getting smashed in an argument that is the childish tactic you resort to!

A great illustration of your inferior intellect and hence why you support the Dogs.

Although all credit to you for coming on sites like this and copping a hammering day in day out unlike the rest of your loser dogs mates who hide in the sheltered work shop known as the kennel.

Packy and Dogs of war have run off with their tails between their legs wimpering along the way.
Probably crying to their kennel mates.

M8 i like what you are doing here. You have people hating you more than they hate the Dogs. That takes some hard work. You are doing good things for us. As for everything else you have said.. clearly you have zero idea about footy and football clubs. Dogs are fine and will continue to be fine for a very long time, unfortunately for you.

So suck it up princess.

GONZO72

Juniors
Did you see sterlo tonight ?

Ben Barba absolutely showed zero respect to the club and the fans. Said he wanted to join the broncos .
Who says that shit ?
Yeah right, dogs are real fine !! Barba is a disgrace.

natheel

Coach
Best
Graham
Kasiano
Barba (although having an off year)

Worst
Keating
Williams
Low

Under rated
Lafai

natheel

Coach
Did you see sterlo tonight ?

Ben Barba absolutely showed zero respect to the club and the fans. Said he wanted to join the broncos .
Who says that shit ?
Yeah right, dogs are real fine !! Barba is a disgrace.

Yeh I seen that. If our marque player said something like that is be ropeable

Packy

Bench
Yeh I seen that. If our marque player said something like that is be ropeable

Most are.. then again most of us have dealt with the fact it is happening weeks ago.

Can't do much about it so why panic. We're still a great club with a great history and a great future. 1 player won't change that. (sorry Failzo72).

MuTT

Juniors
Can you at least write in the English language you moron.!

That was dreadful. If people are going to laugh at your.... I think lame response, they have to be able to understand your dribble.

Out of all the posts I have read, this one takes the cake. You are definately not the full quid.

Lmfao , you sad farka you used a full stop then an exclamation mark , please , you haven't a leg to stand on. :oops: or seat to prop you up with , now change to your fat cryon costume and come and defend yourself

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What's poor Drury Low done to cop the hammering a few have delivered him in here? Was solid without being spectacular when called on early in the season... no Barba, sure, but pretty decent nonetheless

GONZO72

Juniors
I used a full stop then a question mark. That's the best you've got ?

Like I said, use English we can all understand, you idiot. I can see why you average less than 6 posts a month. You have nothing. I have a feeling I am dealing with a school drop out from grade 6, who lives in Mount Druitt.

Give it your best , but please, in English.

Packy

Bench
What's poor Drury Low done to cop the hammering a few have delivered him in here? Was solid without being spectacular when called on early in the season... no Barba, sure, but pretty decent nonetheless

A agree. He was getting better in 1st grade before cam back. Probably just expectations from people.

Though I did hear that he's been shit in NSW Cup.