What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravalawa

TheRev

First Grade
We are still looking to buy: 2 Props, 1 Halves Cover, 1 Lomax Replacement and i think Flanno wants Max to stay.. but if someone else came on the market im sure we would consider it..

Those 5 people are fitting into 2 Slots (or 3 if Eisenhuth goes).. so I think we are def keen to move a couple on.. the big one being Lawrie, but hes going to cost us by far the most $$$$ to offload.

TheRev

First Grade
The media drew a straight line between 2 mostly unrelated stories.. as they do.

We have a few players to sign yet:
o we are hunting Lomaxes replacement.. if its not Blaize itll be someone else
o we are trying to get 2 props.. we have room for probably 1 until we shit someone
o We still need a Marshke or equivalent
o I still think we will sign Max

Money aside, we need atleast 2 contracted players to leave our Top 30 (Rava being the first).. but I reckon there is up to 4 we could move on if it meant we could sign someone better.. but 1 step at a time.. lets land that Centre and a Prop first.

Illusion

Bench

o we are trying to get 2 props.. we have room for probably 1 until we shit someone

Money aside, we need atleast 2 contracted players to leave our Top 30 (Rava being the first).. but I reckon there is up to 4 we could move on if it meant we could sign someone better.. but 1 step at a time.. lets land that Centre and a Prop first.
o We still need a Marshke or equivalent ....... We already have one that's Hunt , we now need a real number 7 ........

FlickFlano

Juniors
three open spots in the roster and immediate needs are Prop/Centre/Utility

The most likely targets we are after here are Saifiti/Talagi/one of Marshcke Brown or even Volkman or Schuster who have been doing off field stuff with Kyle Stanley.

We have three other spots in the roster i think we could try to free up - Ravalawa/Fifita and Lawrie but the replacements would need to make us stronger.

Latu/Stewart/Egan/Tonga and Corey Allan are all joining the top 30 next year along side Cook. Latu was confirmed directly to me by club management.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

Will have to be a big shit if it's a Prop..

I for one will miss Rava

My favourite tackle was against the Roosters on Brett Morris
He hit Brett so hard in the midriff Morris bounced back before Rava's arms could wrap around.

Morris was winded for 5 minutes

To me- a perfect, legal tackle

Can't remember how many weeks Rava got, but it was BS.

Latest posts