What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley vs Brian Smith

legend

Coach
El Duque, I'm sure yo'd love to have Jason Cayless, Chad Robinson, Casey Mcguire, Scott Donald (who signed with Manly for 60k), Mick Hodgson, Andrew Ryan, Kirk Reynoldson etc back.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Hadley is useless. As a footy commentator I'm sure he makes a very good Taxi Driver or Auctioneer.

However, some of the blame must lie with Gallop & the NRL for giving the fool exclusive commercial rights to radio broadcast.

I used to love it when the footy was on the radio on 2GB, 2UE, 2KY & 2BL...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Eels Dude

Coach
Although Hadley raises a point about player retention it's obvious his "facts" about Jamie Lyon aren't from a reliable source. It's no secret that Hadley is not respected by any coaches in the game and good on Brian for havin a go at him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
legend said:
El Duque, I'm sure yo'd love to have Jason Cayless, Chad Robinson, Casey Mcguire, Scott Donald (who signed with Manly for 60k), Mick Hodgson, Andrew Ryan, Kirk Reynoldson etc back.

Only Cayless from that list.

Latest posts