What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley

Someone

Bench
only thing worse than hadleys commentating is wally lewis' commentating.

fmd id rather stick aids in ears. and not hearing aids.

yawn

Juniors
Ray Hadley is Australia's version of Howard Stern.

He is a media giant. 7 days a week radio and people can't get enough of him on TV.

Canard

Immortal
only thing worse than hadleys commentating is wally lewis' commentating.

fmd id rather stick aids in ears. and not hearing aids.

Lewis isn't a play by play commentator though. Hadley is and he really shouldn't be, his monotone is beyond boring. He also makes Phil Gould look positive.

Ray Hadley is Australia's version of Howard Stern.

He is a media giant. 7 days a week radio and people can't get enough of him on TV.

What TV shows is Hadley on?? None that I know of?

big hit!

Bench
I love Ray's games.

I get my bitch to give me a beer from the fridge each time he says 'optional restart'.

She gets a lot of exercise, and I get smashed. It's a win for me. :alcho:

undertaker

Coach
I love Ray's games.

I get my bitch to give me a beer from the fridge each time he says 'optional restart'.

She gets a lot of exercise, and I get smashed. It's a win for me. :alcho:

:lol:

You'd really be smashed if you told her to get you a drink every time he says "centre three-quarter" or "consummate ease"

The Roth

Juniors
I have had the misfortune of listening to Hadley's calls on Tv the past few weeks and I have come to the conclusion he is not NRL caller he is race horse caller.

insert.pause

First Grade
I have had the misfortune of listening to Hadley's calls on Tv the past few weeks and I have come to the conclusion he is not NRL caller he is race horse caller.

He's Mr Ed!

MrEd018.jpg

Mr Bean

Juniors
Does he still do that "10-4 big buddy" bullshit when it ticks over to that score?

Don't know about matches cause I don't listen to him much anymore, but I did hear him last week getting his jollies up at 3:50 playing that crap.

Mr Bean

Juniors
Gee I am sick of reading about Ray Hadley's personal life. He has been in the tele at least 4 times over the past 2 weeks about his divorce, life with his daughter and house up for sale.
FFS keep your private life private.

Latest posts