What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley's posistion under threat....

Saints fan

Juniors
What happened to the Kiwi commentator who did the Warriors home matches last year? Did they drop him after one season? he wasn't too bad.

His name is Stephen McIvor. He still hosts Gameday (a 1/2 hour show before every Warriors game) and 40/20 (which is a discussion program on Sunday nights) on SKY.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Listening to Halligan is like scraping your teeth on concrete.

A Kiwi with a lisp the worst sound in the world.

tangalife

Juniors
The kiwi comentators are biased mainly because they only call Warriors games, its kinda like they are part of the team lol.

skeepe

Immortal
The kiwi comentators are biased mainly because they only call Warriors games, its kinda like they are part of the team lol.

I'll never forget the Kiwi commentator on ABC confusing the referee calling time off with a sin binning.

"its a sin bin!!! oh well done Mr. Referee, it's about time one of you took a stand about this and took some firmer action. You'll be getting a Christmas card from me for that Mr. Referee. Wait a minute, what's going on here? I'm sure he just sent someone to the sin bin, why is nobody leaving the field?"

I don't think he ever did admit he was wrong, just claimed that the player sin-binned must have been called back or something, despite the fact all the referee was doing was calling time off.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I'll never forget the Kiwi commentator on ABC confusing the referee calling time off with a sin binning.

"its a sin bin!!! oh well done Mr. Referee, it's about time one of you took a stand about this and took some firmer action. You'll be getting a Christmas card from me for that Mr. Referee. Wait a minute, what's going on here? I'm sure he just sent someone to the sin bin, why is nobody leaving the field?"

I don't think he ever did admit he was wrong, just claimed that the player sin-binned must have been called back or something, despite the fact all the referee was doing was calling time off.

:lol:.........that HAD to be this Dale Husband fu*kwit.

A clueless knob if there ever was one.

some11

Referee
Last night they had no idea Wallace kicked a 40/20, they called it "not the best kick" from memory lol.

tangalife

Juniors
over here we have alternate commentary option if you aussies are calling the game as well. alot of people use it lol

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Listening to ANY kiwi speak is very annoying. They have the most annoying androtropy accent of any Nation.

Stiffy Rogers

Juniors
Jerome Dddopati
Ben Muttulino
Feleti Martel

The way he says Mateo is either correct and everybody else is wrong (doubt it) or he's just being a twank.

And yeah, it's hard to know who is worse - The Main British Fox commentator, Ben Ikin, Laurie Daley, Husband & Haligan or Ray Hadley

At the moment I still maintain Hadley is the worst, but it's a pretty impressive field of shit.

Graeme Hughes my all time favourite caller.

Observation # 1 - another f**king commentators are shit thread. Really?

and

Observation # 2 - the Broncos must have lost.