What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Moujalli?

Congtatulations to Moujalli for being picked for the NSW residents side to replace Cordoba.Also [stumped] he played 25min for the roosters not 6min.:cool:

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ray Moujalli is a fantastic player for the Jets. I don't know why so many people give him a hard time. I'd have him on the bench at The Bulldogs - terrific impact player.

stumped

Juniors
Congtatulations to Moujalli for being picked for the NSW residents side to replace Cordoba.Also [stumped] he played 25min for the roosters not 6min.:cool:
Sorry mate, what I should have said is that his performace equalled that of 6 minutes, and to be fair it was actually 24 min not 25!

anzcan

Juniors
I'm amazed how some folks can actually bag a good player.

"Man of the match 2 weeks in a row. Last weekend best player on the park against the bulldogs full of NRL experienced
players."

"Congtatulations to Moujalli ....picked for the NSW residents side to replace Cordoba" (enmore boys high)

"Promoted to the Show with the Roosters this week baby! Well done Ray!" (bluebag43)

"Ray Moujalli is a fantastic player for the Jets. I don't know why so many people give him a hard time. I'd have him on the
bench at The Bulldogs - terrific impact player." (Bulldog Force)

Guess you really got outvoted, STUMPED and OUT!
It's easy to criticise. A lot of players in the CouchSpud Club are good at that. I've been guilty of that myself. I suppose it
was a
kind of a release from a frustration that I never achieved my full potential in my younger days (knowing that I could have)
and that time has
somehow passed me by. ( TIP TO MYSELF: l could do something about it, like Plan and Do Something Else That's
Worthwhile At My Stage In Life )
Well, anyway I'm here to say that Moujalli also's got my vote of confidence.
I've seen Ray play a number of times. He always gives 100 per cent for the club and does that at training too. He makes
good cutting runs. And crunching tackles. I've seen him pull off a couple of "Sonny Bill" tackles that left the other blokes
shaken to the core.
Anyway, it's up to Ray now to decide what he's going to do with his rugby league. If he stays determined and continues to
train hard and continue to improve, he will more than likely earn a permanent place in the first-grade team. He's got
heaps of good years of rugby league left in him.
It's all up to Ray but, not up to you , nor me nor anybody else. It's up to him to have faith in himself through continuous
training and positive thinking and to keep his priorities ahead of other's doubts. If he wants it badly enough there's one
thing that I believe, and that is... Ray's turn is coming. (So long as someone shrewd enough has a look at how he's doing.)

Deadly

Juniors
How can anyone bag Ray (apart from Stumpy D who bags anyone connected to Newtown)?

He's a terrific wholehearted player and an even better bloke.

I certainly hope he is with Newtown again in 2011.

If injuries are kind he would not be out of place in the NRL.

Latest posts