What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray to call games for 9, Matt Johns to Fox and a brave Ref

POPEYE

Coach
Remember listening to Hadley live and watching the replay later . . . two versions of the one game on the same day. Hadley's version was never recognisable to the eye

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Rayyyyyyyyyyy will be in London calling for 2gb I imagine, so it wont be to cover Rab's during the olympics.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Who cares if Cecchin is a horses? Honestly. Straight or Gay, the blokes in pink just love seeing themselves in the paper. Good luck to you Matt. Whatever. But you're a ref. Shut the f**k up and keep your melon out of the paper.

As for the real issue here - Hadley.

Jesus I hope that Nein lose the rights. How out of touch are they?

Azkatro

First Grade
Is this going to be a new thing on forums now? Discussing multiple topics at a time in the one thread?

For the record, I know Cecchin has dished out plenty of penalties in his time, but has anyone ever penalised him?

Card Shark

Immortal
Is there a link to an article on Hadley? I assume the role's only for small parts of the season whilst Ravs is on swimming/Olympic duty and not for the entire season.

1. Warren
2. Hadley
3. Voss (interchange bench for Vossy)

Flapper

First Grade
A small part of me hopes they've got it all wrong, and Cecchin's signed with Fox, Johns is back at 9 and Hadley likes blokes.

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
Surely Voss will be filthy about this...his job will now just involve the Sunday Roast, and interstate/NZ Sunday games?

The individual stories:
Cecchin: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-to-live-in-fear/story-e6frexnr-1226268611484
Hadley: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...dley-to-nrl-team/story-e6freye0-1226268621379
Johns: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...-for-2012-season/story-fn2mcuj6-1226268766879

Doesnt look like Johns will be part of match calling. Interesting that he's hosting/co-hosting MNF and NRL on FOX. Is Ryan Phelan gone?

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Doesnt look like Johns will be part of match calling. Interesting that he's hosting/co-hosting MNF and NRL on FOX. Is Ryan Phelan gone?

Don't think so. He was doing an ok job. Maybe he'll host some yet to be announced RL shows (fingers crossed).

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Vossy will be absolutely pissed off this morning, he has been waiting on Rabs retirement for ten years as a number 2, and now he is number 3 behind his old boss.

Hadley gave him a spray too last year, saying that he will always be a number 2, and some people in life are never going to be a number 1 blah blah.

Feel sorry for the bloke, these castle hill CC dinosaurs seem intent to work until they are 85 and stiffle any chance any one else has.

No wonder Ray has had a 2 divorces, somethings are more important that $$$ and exposure Raaaaaaaay

Loudstrat

Coach
Why cant you all just eat and be happy?
One of my good mates is gay and told me about Cechin years ago

Good on Ceccin for coming out as Roberts did.

Hadley has just made me appreciate how good Rabs is. Old as he is, he is a master of the cell in a way that no one else in Aussie sport comes close. Raaayyyyyyy has made a career of appealing to right wing glue sniffers who have lost half their brain and I suspect most of their teeth. Voss is totally different and deserves the crack at it.

Hadley - may as well have f*cking Alan Jones as co-commentator!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts