What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Warren diagnosed with Prostate Cancer

Charlie124

First Grade
What odds are Sportsbet etc giving about Ray carking it anytime soon?
Rabs should dig a hole and die

What the f**k?? I come in here to echo the words of suport from the other decent human beings on this forum and see this shit from some low life scum bags. Mods should ban deadshits like you for life.

Get well soon Rabs, the rugby league community is praying for you.

Brutus

Referee
Who remembers Rab's from the Amco cup days? He's always been the best footy comentator for mine.

I remember him from KB Cup and Panasonic Cup days and was a completely different commentator back then. Never went on with the bullshit he does now and his voice and style was totally different.

He actually sounded like he cared about the game back then and was better informed.

I've never heard or seen a commentator change so much in style than Ray Warren. When he re-emerged as a Channel 9 commentator in the early 90's, the change was evident.

Used to love his mid-week cup calls.

BunniesMan

Immortal
What the f**k?? I come in here to echo the words of suport from the other decent human beings on this forum and see this shit from some low life scum bags. Mods should ban deadshits like you for life.

Get well soon Rabs, the rugby league community is praying for you.

+1

Posts like the two you quoted should be deleted and the scum that posted them should be banned.

Latest posts