What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Warren diagnosed with Prostate Cancer

If you were such a humanitarian you'd 'give a damn' about the plight of all people whoever they are.

Another fail by charlie.

And please enlighten us to your telling contributions to save the world? What do you do to help you sleep at night? I can't stand his commentating, but that's not to say you can't offer best wishes to someone.

You're an idiot.

ITT:

images

BunniesMan

Immortal
Today is Warren's 68th Birthday too ... Happy Birthday to the old fella, hope he pulls through!!

But this got me confused:

Surely at almost 70, having a 13 y/o daughter is a bit f**king weird?!
He was 55 when she was born, presumably he has a significantly younger wife, and to make babies the womans age is more important.

undertaker

Coach
His son Chris who played with Wests would be in his 30s/40s....maybe he remarried.

Its not that weird

Yep. The 13 year old daughter is from his second marriage. He has two other children: Chris (former player and current newsreader on Fox Sports News) and Mark Warren (who I think is the ground announcer at Parramatta)

Didgi

sometimes the truth must be told even though the masses don't want to hear it! people care about ray warren, britney spears, lindsay lohan and just bieber more than starving kids!!

I don't see you starting threads about them anywhere...

StormChaser

First Grade
I adore Rabs, I grew up listening to him commentate, and it just wouldn't be the same without him. Vossy can't hold a candle to the golden tonsils of Rabs.

Hope he pulls through ok.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
I adore Rabs, I grew up listening to him commentate, and it just wouldn't be the same without him. Vossy can't hold a candle to the golden tonsils of Rabs.

Hope he pulls through ok.

If Rabs tilts his head just so, it could be done. Be weird, though.

Danish

Referee
I don't see threads started for them!

Is there something with you starting one yourself, dickhead?

i also assume you are giving a huge portion (say, 20-30%) of your salary to help these dying children to be so up on your high horse about... yes?

Danish

Referee
what a horrible person you are charles bronson to care about a footy match while there are children dying of AIDS around the world...

Dazzat

First Grade
A little perspective ... I believe more people die WITH prostate cancer as those who die WITH prostate cancer. It depends on what type of cancer it is.

From news reports, the outlook is good for Rabs. Surgery will fix things and I look forward to his silky smooth commentary in Origin II.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Mate this isn't about an interclub rivalry. Do yourself a favour and get sensible for a second. Leave the f**kwittery to Butters and co.
I think young Charlie is the dragon's version of butters, Raiders_Premiers, BHPearce, Bunniesman etc.

applesauce

Bench
f**k there are some charmers on this site.:crazy:

What's your problem.

As bad as Cancer is and I hope he pulls through with flying colours. It doesn't make up for the fact he is a shit commentator and a oxygen thief on Fridays and Sundays.

I'm just looking at the glass half full.

Latest posts