What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor v the rest re predictions

8Ball

First Grade
Its a testament to the timelessness of Razor's stupidity, that its still funny after 2 years.

The funniest ever Razor incident (other than the classy pictures of himself he's posted all over the internet) was on Usenet where he tried to say talking down the Baby Broncos against the Tigers in THAT game, won him a fortune at the bookies, as if the bookies set their market on his ramblings.

8Ball

First Grade
The funniest ever Razor incident (other than the classy pictures of himself he's posted all over the internet) was on Usenet where he tried to say talking down the Baby Broncos against the Tigers in THAT game, won him a fortune at the bookies, as if the bookies set their market on his ramblings.

:lol: Sounds a bit like his "My English is good and I made typos to test the English of the other forumers" effort:

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=204845&page=8

El Diablo

Post Whore
Razor yesterday tried to say he was the one stating there was no tri series on last year and everyone else disagreed

I removed it because you(and others) didn't understand that there was no tri-nations last year. So to stop going through the whole thing time and time again, it has been removed and will be re-added on January 1 2009.

still doesn't explain why he removed the prediction from his sig