What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor, women and the front line

Razor

Coach
in bold, that's the only thing I could agree with in all that rabble.............. you need serious, serious help.

Sexist men who think men are superior to women are the ones that need serious, serious help.

It's that kind of attitude that prevents women from fighting on the front line, it's so much harder for them to get a job as a bouncer or security guard.

I'm not defending anyone that punches a women, they're scum. But it's no worse than someone punching a man. What if a women rugby league player assaults an overweight man? Are you okay with that? Or do you think she's a piece of scum?

Razor

Coach
Women are weaker Razor

Face it

They will never be able to serve in the front line, regardless of your advocation

No they are not weaker. As I said before some women are weaker than some men, but some men are also weaker than some women.

I bet there's plenty of women out there that could beat you up.

Gidley Up

Juniors
I think at one stage or another we've all wanted to uppercut a woman. It's a perfectly natural thought, but you don't do it. You just don't. See, you never lead with an uppercut. You have to set it up with the jab, get inside, come right up through the cleavage, and then you rock that head back.

kmav23

Juniors
It's a low act to hit anyone. Hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man. It's people that use the "Woman are weak" line that are the reason woman struggle so much. They're just as capable in everyway as men are. It's your attitude which is the reason woman aren't paid as much as men. Bosses think "Well the public thinks women are weak. This job requires someone tough who can argue for the best deal possible. Men are far more capable, as woman are weak and can't defend themselves". The "Women and children first" line is an insult to all women implying they're as weak as children, and men are better able to handle not going first. It's a disgusting attitude to have.

Hitting children and the disabled are much worse than hitting an able-bodied adult. But women and men are equal and just as capable in every way.

your mum must be a gorilla then...

i feel sorry for your mum and female relatives....

Apey

Staff member
Some of these posts help us understand Razor that little bit better.

He was quite clearly beaten up by a female at some point in his life.

Lego_Man

First Grade
No they are not weaker. As I said before some women are weaker than some men, but some men are also weaker than some women.

I bet there's plenty of women out there that could beat you up.

There are.

And of course women should be able to serve in frontline police etc.

However, you cant deny that on average men are stronger. A strong man will always be stronger than a strong woman. The 5-10% of women (if that) who are stronger than the average man dont prove your point - they are just the exception to the rule.

And anyway in the Tevita Latu case, specifically...the woman he punched wasnt stronger than him. She was a normal girl. And he was a buff, trained athlete.

If he was a weedy little nerd and had punched a female bodybuilder, people wouldnt be showing the same reaction here.

Latest posts