What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor, women and the front line

The General

Juniors
Misbehaving is misbehaving. Drink driving is.

Why was my post deleted?

Reni Maitua, Sonny Bill Williams, Nate Myles, Jason King, Wes Naiqama, Ben Roberts, Terence Seu Seu are just some of the players that have been busted for drink driving. Are these guys part of the 90% that have done worse things then Latu?

And El has already embarrassed you about the Schifcofske anabolic steroid thing. No need to re-post my link and embarrass you again.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why was my post deleted?

you should check your pm's

for the record

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forumrules.php#source

SOURCING MATERIA
L
Sourcing material means providing due credit to the ORIGINAL source. If that source has an URL (website) link, then the URL must be included. If no URL is available, then the published reference must be included in the post. Please note that while the member posting the published source is entirely responsible for its validity, the Admin and Mods of LeagueUnlimited may remove any post or source reference at their discretion.
IMPORTANT: Sourcing material with an URL link does not mean putting in a link to a third party website. That is, websites, blogs or forums where the original material has been copied from the original publication. In particular, Wikipedia is open sourced and can be edited by readers, and is therefore not considered a reliable source.

The General

Juniors
So now that Simmo1, The General and El all agree with me (by virtue of the fact that they say I said things I clealy didn't) I will now leave this thread as a victor. I don't have to stay here and be defamed by being claimed I said the kinds of things like you suggest.

Typical. Funny thing is it won't be long before you start another pathetic argument where you get run into the ground.

BTW thanks for clearing that up El. I tried to find the original article, but because it was from RLW it wasn't online.

El Diablo

Post Whore
"punch em', but just don't spit on em'"

i'm sure that'll be the tag line of the next violence against women ad campaign

Razor

Coach
Oh yeah, Juan Ignacio Chela spat at Lleyton Hewitt a few years ago and he got punished worse than Tevita Latu. :lol: Another gem from Razor.

Chela spat on the court about 20m from Hewitt. He did not spit on his face. Hewitt as usual for the little f**kwit had a big cry about it in the media, like he always did.

Take a look at all of the players - including Australians like Reid, Jones, etc. have spat on court.

Also take a look at Hewitt - calling a disabled lines judge a spastic. Aledging a black lines judge is biased towards black players. Calling the Adelaide public stupid for cheering for his opponent who was a player who lives in the same suburb the tournament is played?

The fact that you've completely changed this topic from Latu to Hewitt shows you what a moron you are.

The General

Juniors
The fact that you've completely changed this topic from Latu to Hewitt shows you what a moron you are.

And the fact you've ignored being wrong about Schifcofske and haven't addressed my post about drink driving shows what a coward you are.

simmo1

First Grade
So now that Simmo1, The General and El all agree with me (by virtue of the fact that they say I said things I clealy didn't) I will now leave this thread as a victor. I don't have to stay here and be defamed by being claimed I said the kinds of things like you suggest.

Lol, what utter horsesh*t. No-one agrees with you.

No one agrees that bashing a woman is the same as bashing a man.

No one agrees that Latu was harshly dealt with.

No on agrees with your claim that anabolic steroids are legal (when you say "steroids are legal" this does include anabolic steroids).

No one agrees that you are leaving as the victor, rather you are leaving as a man who has just been destroyed by about 90% of posters on LU.

Razor

Coach
No on agrees with your claim that anabolic steroids are legal (when you say "steroids are legal" this does include anabolic steroids).

Are you f**king geniused?

Steroids are legal
Anabolic steroids are illegal.

Yes anabolic steroids are steroids, but they're also drugs. Medicine are drugs. Cocaine are drugs. Drugs are legal. However cocaine, etc. are not.

No one agrees that you are leaving as the victor, rather you are leaving as a man who has just been destroyed by about 90% of posters on LU.

Let's see there's about 6 posters in here disagreeing with me. LU has 17,265 members - that's less than 0.001%, hardly 90%.

The General

Juniors
Why do you continue to ignore the fact that you were wrong about Schifcofske and wrong about 90% of misbehaviour being worse then Latu (even after I gave you 7 names of players busted for drink driving)?

BTW Can someone quote this in case he uses the lame excuse that he put me on ignore.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Why do you continue to ignore the fact that you were wrong about Schifcofske and wrong about 90% of misbehaviour being worse then Latu (even after I gave you 7 names of players busted for drink driving)?

BTW Can someone quote this in case he uses the lame excuse that he put me on ignore.

he was also wrong about Field and McGuinnes being charged by police after they tested positive to drugs

Chela spat on the court about 20m from Hewitt. He did not spit on his face. Hewitt as usual for the little f**kwit had a big cry about it in the media, like he always did.

Take a look at all of the players - including Australians like Reid, Jones, etc. have spat on court.

Also take a look at Hewitt - calling a disabled lines judge a spastic. Aledging a black lines judge is biased towards black players. Calling the Adelaide public stupid for cheering for his opponent who was a player who lives in the same suburb the tournament is played?

I thought Spitting was worse than Punching. Just because he missed him doesn't mean the INTENT wasn't there, (in many criminal circumstances intent is enough to create a conviction, even if no act is committed). Stop twisting facts to suit your side of the story.

Answer these 2 questions that you are clearly dodging because you can't answer. When I say answer I don't mean bullcrap on about nothing and go off on a tangent to dodge it.

"50 players have been in trouble over 100 years of Rugby League" "90% of players in trouble have done worse than Latu" (Both of these are quotes from you)
Who are the 45 players who have done worse things than Latu? (name 20 even)

"Women are physically equal to men"
Why are men's world records in sporting events better than women's?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, you made the accusations, prove them correct or f*ck off.

The General

Juniors
Answer these 2 questions that you are clearly dodging because you can't answer. When I say answer I don't mean bullcrap on about nothing and go off on a tangent to dodge it.

"50 players have been in trouble over 100 years of Rugby League" "90% of players in trouble have done worse than Latu" (Both of these are quotes from you)
Who are the 45 players who have done worse things than Latu? (name 20 even)

"Women are physically equal to men"
Why are men's world records in sporting events better than women's?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, you made the accusations, prove them correct or f*ck off.

Don't hold your breath. He has already been online today and posted in other threads but will ignore posting in this one again.

If I'm wrong I admit it. Always do.

F**ken lying pr*ck. If you had any balls you would start by admitting you were wrong about:

• 90% of players who have misbehaved doing worse things the Latu
  • Woman being physically equal to men
  • Schifcofske not taking anabolic steroids
  • Craig Field and Kevin McGuiness being charged by police
Once you admit you were wrong about those, we can go back and get you to admit to all the other sh*t you've been wrong about.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There are only two possibilities, Razor is either mentally impaired, or deliberately trying to bait everybody.

Latest posts