What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread 18/7/20

Chipmunk

Coach
The final scoreline flattered us really.

A really off night from everyone, but the coaching staff also need to stick their hands up and admit their mistake and that resting players contributed to the performance.

I will worry about it if it happens again when we're at full strength.

84 Baby

Referee

A really off night from everyone, but the coaching staff also need to stick their hands up and admit their mistake and that resting players contributed to the performance.

To be fair to them if some players need a rest, may as well rest them all if we're going to play like that

Parra Cheeses

Juniors
Brown overplayed his hand. Ran too many times.
I know he is young and I am not blaming him and I also think this game will be a great learning curve.
Our number 7 was non existent.
Absolutely no game management which is the only thing we can take out of this game.
Let’s get a game manager out there.

Enter Moses.

Joely01

Bench

resting wasn’t the issue tonight.
Not having a controlling half was, we had two running play makers which was never gonna be good in a slugfest game

IFR33K

Coach

If the players have injuries they need a rest. It’s not like he rested them for the sake of it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What a pathetic performance, f**k we need to beat the Tigers on Thursday!

I reckon we will.

Just having Moses back will make a massive difference to our attack.

Ferguson is a way better player than Jennings.

And Matterson will add some punch in attack, and stiffen our defence.

Disappointed in the loss, but I am proud that we fought back - those last 25 minutes are the Eels of 2020.

Chipmunk

Coach
resting wasn’t the issue tonight.
Not having a controlling half was, we had two running play makers which was never gonna be good in a slugfest game

A controlling half wouldn't have made alot of difference in letting in those first three tries.

84 Baby

Referee
f**king hell Ginnane is giving Moanly a massive blowie.
"So many injuries!" No Dan, they are missing Trtnfdidsovevic to injury. Fonua-Blake isn't playing because he is a f**kwit and Fainu who they haven't had all year is out because he's a dodgy merkin.