What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 13: Parramatta v Cowboys at Pirtek stadium 6/6/14

strider

Post Whore
It's the coach's job to get the right people in. Gibson & Massey, Kearney & Bennett. All the greats had an offsider.

And how would you say the Kiwis' tactics caused them to miss the World Cup final? What should they have done better, tactically?

Actually I noticed we laid all over them in the ruck and didn't get penalised. The past few years we would have been penalised out of the game. It was true when Sticky said the shit teams are marked harder by the refs.

yeah but Ricky is a bit biased - his teams are always the shit ones

oldmancraigy

Coach
Because I don't let you idiots be intellectually dishonest with yourselves.

No, my point was that you only listen to yourself!
So why do we bother trying to talk to you (ok, type to you). You could have excellent dialogues with yourself without any of us being involved :lol:

spiderdan

Bench
Great effort so far in 2014 from Arthur's', his support staff and the playing group.

I thought we would push for finals this year but if someone told me at the start of the year we would be one win from the top of the table midway through the season I would have said they were loco (crazy as opposed to the ever injured player, who is also loko).

T.S Quint

Coach
Great effort so far in 2014 from Arthur's', his support staff and the playing group.

I thought we would push for finals this year but if someone told me at the start of the year we would be one win from the top of the table midway through the season I would have said they were loco (crazy as opposed to the ever injured player, who is also loko).

With our awful differential we are more than one win from the top of the ladder.
83 differential points is a few wins behind.

We are actually closer to 13th spot than we are to 1st.

Having said that though, it does feel good to be in the 8 right now and I hope we can stay there. This comp is so close that one loss can drop you down considerably - two losses and you are close to the bottom of the ladder.

Hello
firstly, great win by the eels good to see them turnaround after a rough stretch something the cowboys being through also. Hopefully, both are around come finals time. A strong eels will do wonders for league compared to a strong roosters/manly we seen the results there.

T.S Quint

Coach
Hello
firstly, great win by the eels good to see them turnaround after a rough stretch something the cowboys being through also. Hopefully, both are around come finals time. A strong eels will do wonders for league compared to a strong roosters/manly we seen the results there.

I hope so too...but if we end up playing you guys, I hope we get the home game.

spiderdan

Bench
With our awful differential we are more than one win from the top of the ladder.
83 differential points is a few wins behind.

We are actually closer to 13th spot than we are to 1st.

Having said that though, it does feel good to be in the 8 right now and I hope we can stay there. This comp is so close that one loss can drop you down considerably - two losses and you are close to the bottom of the ladder.
purely from a win loss perspective.

Halfway through the season we are in a great spot compared to the last few years. And pts diff is irrelevant for now. All it will take is a couple of decent wins like we had v cronilla and dragons and we got back to surplus.

#DontRuinThisForMe

Suitman

Post Whore
5322534c-1b51-493d-a11a-c298455026d7.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts