What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.14 vs Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 3,2,1

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 points - Sandow great game from the little man, cut them to absolute shreds.

2 points - Pauli Pauli this kid is amazing, had to come into the side early and play most of the game and set up to clutch tries.

1 point - Edwards gee he is a good solid dependable player this bloke, we missed him big time when he was gone

Junior,Mannah,IDG,Semi and Norman all had good games.

3 Sandow
2 Pauli
1 Edwards.

De gois, Norman and Morgan were also very good and Lee Mossop was better this week now in his 2nd NRL game he looks like he'll go very well for us.

hindy111

Post Whore
3 Sandow ( I mean he never played fullback)
2 Pauli Pauli
1 Edwards-Did the important runs

I thought Kelly was very good Mossop strong and Semi was involved

jono

Juniors
3. Sandow .....but jeez I wish he could kick straight for goal
2. Kenny.....bent the line back early on when the defence was still fresh and keen
0.5 + 0.5. Pauli Pauli.....half a point for each Pauli and half a point for each try he set up

jono

Juniors
Someone mentioned Mossop ... very impressed , particularly for only his second game.
On a side note , I think their Pom was the only thing between the Dogsand a thrashing today

PARRA_FAN

Coach
3- Sandow- did a good job covering fullback
2- Pauli Pauli- hard to believe he's only 19 but really killing it.
1- Edwards - glad he's back from injury need a bloke like him.

Other mentions Kelly, had a good game at hooker/five eighth, or wherever he played. Also De Gois had a good game on his Eels debut, it was also mentioned on radio the first time he played 80 minutes in a long time and looks happy to be in a winning team.

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Sandow. Probably his best game in attack in Blue and Gold. Relishes the "play what you see" role
2-Pauli. Huge game
1-Edwards. Best I've seen him play. Fantastic in attack and defence

HM-Kelly (good solid game), Mannah (set the platform), Morgan (missed the last point by a whisker, two good tries and more importantly two try saving tackles), De Gois (I may be wrong about him, better than he ever played at Cronulla)

Haynzy

First Grade
3. Edwards
2. Pauli
1. Sandow

Tim Mannah's was solid too, the go forward came back and the centre tightened when he came back on.

Latest posts