What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 17 v Cowboys

snickers007

Juniors
Can someone please turn on the sprinklers on during training this week?
FMD every time it rains we play terribly.

Team selection hasn't helped, but we can't use that as an excuse looking at the Cowboys lineup.

Schneider is so bad, and Cole too young and raw without a dominant 7 next to him.

McLean was invisible in the first half. Tago and Turuva both terrible too.

Ivan's bench usage remains a mystery.

Props to Laurie, Alamoti and Fisher-Harris. Everyone else has been a 6/10 or worse.

Can someone please turn on the sprinklers on during training this week?
FMD every time it rains we play terribly.

Team selection hasn't helped, but we can't use that as an excuse looking at the Cowboys lineup.

Schneider is so bad, and Cole too young and raw without a dominant 7 next to him.

McLean was invisible in the first half. Tago and Turuva both terrible too.

Ivan's bench usage remains a mystery.

Props to Laurie, Alamoti and Fisher-Harris. Everyone else has been a 6/10 or worse.
Alamoti played well? News to me

lsta5838

Juniors
Bludger of a game. When did we win in the wet last? Laurie did well. Bit dissapointed in Schnider, esp getting back on D for cowboys 3rd try, but maybe not 100%. Will take NSW win this week. Look out Broncos for next week, Ivan will have us razor sharp.

Panfa

Juniors
Thats 80 mins I wont get back,one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a penrith team
We never looked like scoring.

Big Mick

Referee
Brad Schneider is honestly one of the worst 3 halfbacks I've seen don a Penrith #7. He is truly f**king dreadful every time he plays.

The game against the Dragons with the drop out penalty. The floating pass directly into Feldt's hands when we were 13 on 12.

He is f**king dreadful. Send the prick back to Super League and bring SoS back. Someone with half a f**king brain to play football.

We also need to stop with this 3 middles shit on the bench. Liam Henry - bless him - is a great player but doesn't have the lateral movement to play backrow. We tried to do this shit in the first 7-8 rounds last year and was found to be awful. If we don't believe in Mav Geyer to do the job - then it's time to bin him and find someone else to play backrow. Because we need a solution because we can't just run with 3 backrowers in the squad and when 2 of them are out - play a prop there.

Tago needs a stint in Reggies - or better yet make him play backrow and leave Casey in there. He showed more at centre than Tago has since he re-signed. If he is that butthurt about May - he can follow his dumb ass out the door.