What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 17 v Cowboys

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone know if we are still in the market to buy anyone especially a good first grader

Would have to have money.
Papali'i would cost about 300k less the Fish.
Luai was offered 800k and May is going to be fired.. I reckon there would be atleast 650-800k to blast.

Ceprahs

Juniors
Watching Schneider and Cole today was like watching dumb and dumber, neither had a clue what to do out there. Cole's running game still as bland as when he was a kid running around Orange and his kicking is shit so far.

Laurie goes out there to play football and most weeks cannot get on field, which is a head scratcher for me. Toelau is looking good to me and with a little game time and in the position might be a better option at 5/8.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Watching Schneider and Cole today was like watching dumb and dumber, neither had a clue what to do out there. Cole's running game still as bland as when he was a kid running around Orange and his kicking is shit so far.

Laurie goes out there to play football and most weeks cannot get on field, which is a head scratcher for me. Toelau is looking good to me and with a little game time and in the position might be a better option at 5/8.
Laurie had no right to be our best player in the wet. His body type and game is built for a dry track and he was still the best player on the field.

age.s

First Grade
This time last year I thought Tago was going to be the best of the three gun centres in the premiership years

Powerful, good feet and was dominating rep centres.

I'm not sure what happened to him.
He'll get back to that level I've no doubt. He's running out of time for it to be this year though.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of Casey McLean tbh. Didn't get a ton of ball but looked good in the contact when he did. Ran down Drinkwater comfortably too.

Black Panther

Juniors
To’o is easily our biggest player. Without his go forward we are shithouse. Turuva has been shit for weeks as has Tago. Should’ve played Luai today and rested Yeo.

We needed a Senior half on the field. Cole is fine as long as he has a more dominate half with him. Schieider should’ve been hooked after his intercept pass, probably earlier.

Edwards proved to be the master at setting our defence also. Laurie played awesome, but should play 6 when Luai rested.

Ceprahs

Juniors
He'll get back to that level I've no doubt. He's running out of time for it to be this year though.

Wouldn't mind seeing more of Casey McLean tbh. Didn't get a ton of ball but looked good in the contact when he did. Ran down Drinkwater comfortably too.
I agree on Casey I would like to see him get a few more games with maybe Turuva or Tago having a stint in cup to find some form.

WestyLife

First Grade

Cole is fine. Anyone saying he's an issue has low footy I.Q.

Latest posts