What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 18: Parramatta Eels vs NZ Warriors MT Smart Stadium 5.30pm 12/7/14

Y2Eel

First Grade
What lost us this match was when Kelly puts in a chip when we are down 12-0 on our 40m line.. Instead of going for the grind...

Then dis-sappers for the next 40 minutes..

Chipmunk

Coach
What lost us this match was when Kelly puts in a chip when we are down 12-0 on our 40m line.. Instead of going for the grind...

Then dis-sappers for the next 40 minutes..

This play probably typifies the exact attitude we came with. We were never really going to put in the hard yards. Like most weeks we will do it flash or not at all.

I don't think it lost us the match though, we lost this game days ago...

I thought those real pathetic performances were behind us. But obviously not. This was worse than Kearney and Stuart era's. f**king disgrace!!

emjaycee

Coach
Woeful pea hearts. That was deserving of a 50 point margin - at least by keeping us to 0 the Warriors have ensured we can't just paper over the cracks and ignore this performance.

And let's not underestimate the impact that the mystery over Ken Edwards' absence may have also had on the squad - Jarryd stay-at-home Hayne included. ;-).

Might not have been a mystery to the players, just us Joes in the public.

Avenger

Immortal
We are missing Peats badly. No coincidence that our defence around the ruck is poor since he has been injured.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A game we never should have lost
And well coached teams just don't cop the hidings a that we have this year
Seems the honeymoon has ended

Teams with good onfield leadership are the ones that don't get flogged. Coaches have nothing to do with it (unless they can go out and buy some leadership and get rid of influential players with shit attitudes).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So in this thread tonight you guys are blaming;

* badger
* perenara
* hayne for not playing
* Arthur
* hurrell for 'raising his elbow'
* tomkins
* voss for talking up tomkins
* Kearney

Have I missed anyone?

f**k off idiot. We smash you every year and we do it without half your side missing. Go and troll your own forum. We're trying to grieve.

Who are the influential players in the team we fielded tonight? And which of them have shit attitudes?

All I saw was a bunch of dumb f**ks. How much of that is down to coaching?

Damn that Hindmarsh. Born loser. His loser mentality has clearly infected the team even though he only sees them at training. Should be banned immediately. And his burger joint is shit. AND it replaced the only half decent and fast Chinese joint in the area. What a merkin.

I guess my only question after that insipid performance is exactly how many bottles of cabernet merlot will it take to erase the memories? Or do I have to jump off the wagon and go see my old Scottish friend?