What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 2023: Non Parra games

Soto

Bench
We could learn a lot from both teams tonight.
Clearly has lots of variety in his kicking game and doesn't just kick it to the left winger every single fkn kick.
They knew a big weakness was Isaac Thompson and peppered him. We would know its a weakness and kick to the left winger regardless.
Dummy half running kept turning both teams around. A tactic we hardly use.
We often are too predictable and are easily read by the opposition.
I hope we have a few cross kicks and also get rid of the half chip half bomb kick. Put the bomb up and make it rain.
Also a right foot kicker has more chance to kick a 40/20 kicking across their body.
We need to massively mix it up.
We need to start fast and strong against the gummy sharks. They are a tough unit.
Not a must win tomorrow night but draw is very hard next 3 weeks so need to get on the board. Plus home game again so we don't want to let our fans down again.

lucablight

First Grade
We could learn a lot from both teams tonight.
Clearly has lots of variety in his kicking game and doesn't just kick it to the left winger every single fkn kick.
They knew a big weakness was Isaac Thompson and peppered him. We would know its a weakness and kick to the left winger regardless.
Dummy half running kept turning both teams around. A tactic we hardly use.
We often are too predictable and are easily read by the opposition.
I hope we have a few cross kicks and also get rid of the half chip half bomb kick. Put the bomb up and make it rain.
Also a right foot kicker has more chance to kick a 40/20 kicking across their body.
We need to massively mix it up.
We need to start fast and strong against the gummy sharks. They are a tough unit.
Not a must win tomorrow night but draw is very hard next 3 weeks so need to get on the board. Plus home game again so we don't want to let our fans down again.
Remember that time we made a grand final and kicked it to Dylan Edwards/ Brian To’o instead of Charlie Staines at the end of nearly every set.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith put in a lot of effort to scrap home. Spuths never looked like winning tho.
If their attack clicks they will win 3 in a row. If not they'll struggle. You can't put efforts like that in each week for the whole season.
Time will tell.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Every fan base has its bad element.

I will say I went to Penrith stadium for 1st time last year for the semi.

It's a shithole of a venue i wouldn't go back there.

45 mins to line up for a beer is ridiculous. The entry and exits are a joke everyone crammed in like a stampede leaving the ground.

But I didn't have any issues with the crowd bit of banter but nothing extreme.

Unlike over at Shitvale and the asbestos Hill where it's just abuse and being told to piss off back to western Sydney for 70 mins.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
happy fun GIF by South Park