What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 20 vs Broncos

ACTPanthers

Bench
Why, in the actual f**k, is some bloke spitting on a sports field causing this much angst? If this is the thing that keeps you up at night, you have a brilliant life and I'm jealous.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not related to this game.. but has there been any word on the Panthers vs Storm Under 20s match that was cancelled a few weeks back?

Is it going to be played? I cant see how it could be. Theres no breaks for either team before the finals. So is that 2 points that no team can get now? It shouldn't effect our position on the ladder. But it's still unfair if the Panthers and Storm only got to play 23 games to every other clubs 24. We're on a record breaking season and that would just further improve our record.

tripster

Juniors
Not related to this game.. but has there been any word on the Panthers vs Storm Under 20s match that was cancelled a few weeks back?

Is it going to be played? I cant see how it could be. Theres no breaks for either team before the finals. So is that 2 points that no team can get now? It shouldn't effect our position on the ladder. But it's still unfair if the Panthers and Storm only got to play 23 games to every other clubs 24. We're on a record breaking season and that would just further improve our record.

I agree that it shouldn't happen, but thankfully I suspect that we will win the minor premiership even without those two points (knock on wood). It will probably affect the Storm more. If it does cost us the minor premiership I will of course be seriously annoyed. Also if we did play the Storm now it should be an easy two points.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Gus tweeted a week or two back that it looks like the clubs will share the points from this match. Maybe they should wait until round 25 or so and see if it has any bearing on the MP.

Latest posts