What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 26 Minor Pemiership

GONZO72

Juniors
If the Roosters are so great, that shouldn't be a problem :p

Bulldogs are playing today and on Thursday. That's a 5-day turn around, we ain't complaining!

And Brisbane have a 6 day turn around , not 7.
This is the match to decide the minor premiership. One team will have the luxury of having a weekend off to rest up, whilst another team will have 2 days less.
It's a huge advantage for such a big match. With the on ground officials certain to look after the bunnies again , they don't need anymore favours .
Also Brisbane are legless.

BunniesMan

Immortal
My official prediction:

30,000 Souths fans
10,000 Easts fans
15,000 neutrals

55,000 crowd all up
Yeah this is straight up false. It isn't even close.
Actually look at the stats mate. Easts are #1 and Souths not far behind in terms of copping penalties.

Evenflow

Bench
I have actually. Got time off work for the first time. I'll be there. I'll also be there if we make the prelim and GF.

I know it's hard for you Peter, but don't lie.

Bunnies man, you are one of the more sensible Souths fans,

If you had even a speck of credibility before you posted that it's gone now, though given you had none in the first place no damage done. Funnily enough though i actually agreed with what one of your other alter egos (The Pip) had to say :crazy:

GONZO72

Juniors
I know it's hard for you Peter, but don't lie.

If you had even a speck of credibility before you posted that it's gone now, though given you had none in the first place no damage done. Funnily enough though i actually agreed with what one of your other alter egos (The Pip) had to say :crazy:

Evenidiot, I don't give a stuff what you think you clown. Why don't you put up...2007 and 2009 premiers ? Oh that's right, the filth were caught cheating. I have more cred, than you will ever have.

The storm are a disgrace. Should have been turfed out on their ear in 2011, for at least 3 yrs.
No one would give a stuff, no one gives a shit about Melbourne.

bottle

Coach
Lol@Gonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzo preparing some pre game excuses.

You only need one Gonzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Mythchell Pus.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I still think the better team will win regardless of the turn-around. The Roosters have looked fresh and strong all season, except for last week. With a big game and reward on the line, I think it's going to take a lot more than just a shorter turn-around for them to lose. Souths will need to be on their game.

GONZO72

Juniors
I still think the better team will win regardless of the turn-around. The Roosters have looked fresh and strong all season, except for last week. With a big game and reward on the line, I think it's going to take a lot more than just a shorter turn-around for them to lose. Souths will need to be on their game.

I think the roosters will defeat Souths, because they have more points in them. The only way Souths can win, is if the penalty count is something like 8-10 to 5-6 in their favour.
If the roosters can jag 50% of possession, they will win.

ceagle

Bench
My official prediction:

30,000 Souths fans
10,000 Easts fans
15,000 neutrals

55,000 crowd all up

Actually look at the stats mate. Easts are #1 and Souths not far behind in terms of copping penalties.
That's a lot of welfare cheques

Danish

Referee
The loser plays manly... who completely destoryed melbourne. I don't care who we play in week 1, personally. Both are equally tough but also equally beatable.

Souths fans are shit scared of playing the storm though. They've been sweating on things going their way to avoid them in week 1. After seeing the number the eagels did on them tonight though maybe Souffs fans will change their tune

BunniesMan

Immortal
There's 19 for and against points between Melbourne and Manly. Anything could still happen next week. Manly could win and still go down a spot.

Last edited:

Latest posts