What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

Stevie

Bench
I'd leave Blaize up for one more week, just to get his taste of first grade with some continuity - rather than as a one off. Plenty of time for him to go back to the winless Cup team as their fill in fullback....

Let the injured returnee get a Cup game under his belt first, but put the suspended returnee back in firsts next week - and let Blaize play alongside a seasoned winger, in the hope it helps his next NRL game in the centres.
To be clear, who is the seasoned winger currently on the sidelines? I can’t see one.

Soto

Bench
Great win we dug deep.

The carry on from Manly fans is ridiculous.

The dickhead from Cronulla Buzz Rothfield has found the deflection from Cronullas shit performance last night already on twitter bagging the bunker.

The pass was 2m forward anyway when you take the obstruction out.

Plus the DCE knock on with the try before half-time.

f**k manly

Blue and Gold will never fold unlike the Maroon and White Northern Eagles.
Yes and yes...f#@* manly...
Big forward regardless.
Next week it will sivo and simo
I think Talagi is now next man up.
I will say Harper in the end was really good. Horrid at the start but he fought hard...big ups to him.
Love Moretti on the bench, tuilagi, matto and Paulo...that's what you call power and punch.
I think a decision needs to be made on Joe O...Ogden, Wiremu and Maka would do the same if not better job...
One of the most satisfying wins in a long time...a few work colleagues and clients who are moanly supporters.. fk them too

The Predictor

Juniors
A couple of points

Changing Lanes was off with the pixies, horrible!!

Clearly, young Blaize should be something special in the future, though all at sea in defence, experience will rectify that, along with some reasonable outside men

Moretti needs to stay in the side, and believe they need to make call regarding makatoa, Ogden, and emu, offa I would give a couple of more games, and then dropped if form hasn’t improved

Latest posts