What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

Djay

Juniors
We lost Semi and he is irreplaceable, simple as that just our luck.

We are 2 forwards short in my opinion we need 2 not 1 big boppers up the middle and Evans is not the answer, there was a reason he was playing reggies at the Roosters.

Hayne I thought would off set the lose of Semi but it's hard to judge him after what's occurred so far.

We also still need a hooker and haven't had a good one for what 10+ years?

But all the above is irrelevant because we have a decent enough team to be competing better then we are, we have major issues, we cannot defend, we do not turn any teams away, our attitude looks off, there is more then meets the eye with our problems now. It is inexcusable with how we are performing, the club, the coach and the players are all to blame.

Noise

Coach
It's not always something that can just be bought though, especially for us post TPAs. We did try it with Foran though. And I reckon BA banked on some players becoming leaders, but they haven't.

Foran was a disgusting option. Anyone in the know from Manly and even the Warriors will tell you the same.
If BA can’t identify good leaders then that’s on him and no one else.

Chipmunk

Coach
Name f**kin names ... dont pussyfoot around

9 - I think Lichaa is better than both of our current 9's combined, he was available. Mitch Rein is a better than both of the 9's we have, he changed clubs. Peats was off contract. I'm sure if I thought harder there are others.

Middle forward - Graham preferably, but plenty of the others that changed clubs would've been handy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No variety hey? What's the point of playmaking back rowers if they're only going to be decoys?
Oh f**k off Pou, peddle your shit somewhere else I’m not buying it.

Spin and twist the result any way you want but we are a rabble atm and look the worst team in the comp.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Why not? What are you basing that on? We have a good success rate with French on the wing. Jennings on the right was outstanding last year. Evans has been gash this year and the other forwards I mentioned have been good.
It just wouldn't have mate. Face it.

Cloeel

Juniors
I'm not a blue and gold eyed optimist trying to put a positive spin on another loss, but sometimes when you lose, it can trigger a change of fortunes and insight. Maybe the last 20 minutes of this game will give us something to build on.

I agree mate.
I was at the game and yes we weren’t great but we were no where near as bad as what others are.
Not to mention the tigers were very disciplined and played very well.

We will be ok once gutho Hayne and French are back.
We need to get some confidence at the start of the game and throw the ball around a bit more and try our hand. We seem to be a bit star struck at the moment and scared to try things.

9 - I think Lichaa is better than both of our current 9's combined, he was available. Mitch Rein is a better than both of the 9's we have, he changed clubs. Peats was off contract. I'm sure if I thought harder there are others.

Middle forward - Graham preferably, but plenty of the others that changed clubs would've been handy.
Lichaa yes. Although he did walk off the field without shaking our players' hands or something.

Glenn

First Grade
Of course not. Only a f**ken idiot would think that or think that others would think that.

So why would you deprive fans of the only slight bit of enjoyment that might have had all year, you miserable merkin?
Because as sure as the Sun rises Tomorrow, there will be those that think that. Then when it doesn’t eventuate they still don’t see the problems.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Because as sure as the Sun rises Tomorrow, there will be those that think that. Then when it doesn’t eventuate they still don’t see the problems.
I'm sure you'll be the first one to say "I told you so" as well.

Edit - Second, behind Avenger.

strider

Post Whore
Have I ever bee wrong though? Almost all on my shit list end up shit. I had a thread about it. Have any survived?
Everyone ends up shit if you wait long enough

Where to you stand on glamourboy jayyd right now? ... shitlist or not?

Latest posts