What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

betcats

Referee
If I was at a new club fighting for my future I wouldn't even mention I'm sick

Maybe but he is here for two years, he is going to be in the cup side We have good options to cover him in if he didnt play and its round 3 he has time to prove himself.

I suspect it probably is a cover in case Nathan has done something but round 3 in reserve grade its not exactly a desperation game where you take risks to play.

hindy111

Post Whore
Only 2 maybe 3 good sides in the comp and Easts aren't one of them

Hmm. Parra pushed you and we lost Simmonson after 2 mins and had a slow 2nd rower covering. That result could of been different. Brisbane had the same issue losing a back early and missed their 3 best players.
I agree Penrith are going ok but I don't think they have clicked at all. Running at 70%. Nathan is who won you the last two games. His performance against Brisbane was WOW.. Best player in the game.
Roosters are a top side. If Penrith beat them without Nathan I'd be mighty impressed. Its exciting to see how they go.