What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.6 v Broncos

franklin2323

Immortal
Whatever the case I don't think anyone will be arguing with Crichton going back to centre when the time comes. Just want my Dyl back. I'm really disliking Crichton this year but can't argue with winning while missing the fullback and hooker.

Centre is his spot but very few fullbacks will match the stat line that Crichton produced this week. We are just hard markers

chrisD

Coach
Happy how the defensive line held up apart from the break up the guts, which I don't think happens if Api is there instead of Kenny or May isn't defending at lock. Ivan seemed to start Martin in the middle and then move him wide.

Despite us actually winning the game at the end, I did think the Broncos looked the stronger/fitter in the last 20mins. Bit worrying.

Credit to Crichton, the halves and JFH for stepping up at the end. To'o was a constant.

murraymob

Coach
I said a few weeks there was no line speed in defence again tonight the broncos made 60 to 70 meters every set.The better sides will carve us up if not addressed .Hopefully Edwards being back and more talk will help this

Smug Panther

First Grade
Yet Moylan with the same running style is loved on this forum
Critter isn't a fullback and neither is Moyza but we have argued about that enough.

I highly doubt we can win 3 finals games in a row to win the comp with Critter at 1. With Edwards injury history this is a worry for sure

hindy111

Post Whore
TPJ didn’t even have to step Burton, he just ran around him...

Tbh I only made that comment for fishing reasons, but if you’re going to criticise Crichton for that miss, Burton’s was easily the equal or worse.

They were both fine imo. We were just enthused across the park which is goin to happen from time to time.

Burton was rushed off many times. Momorski is a superior defender. But attack isn't close.
At full strength Upton is in the 13.

Now send Naden up the M4 and tell him to exit at church St. He is not required.

WestyLife

First Grade
Yet Moylan with the same running style is loved on this forum

Moylan had elite playmaking to compensate. Like has been said though we don't want to be dependent during a finals run on him at fullback.

Critter isn't a fullback and neither is Moyza but we have argued about that enough.

I highly doubt we can win 3 finals games in a row to win the comp with Critter at 1. With Edwards injury history this is a worry for sure
The concern about Crichton mostly relates to Edwards injury history.

Personally I’d like to see Staines get a game at FB to see if he reads the attack coming his way a bit better, plus the increased speed on kick returns.

franklin2323

Immortal

You could say the same if Cleary or anyone gets hurt

That is key to winning comps staying healthy

franklin2323

Immortal
Moylan had elite playmaking to compensate. Like has been said though we don't want to be dependent during a finals run on him at fullback.

I would say the same for Api etc... It is why the healthy teams are usually the ones in the big games

The_Frog

First Grade
Momirovski charged with dangerous contact on Deardon. 2 game suspension if he pleads guilty. Have to look for the incident as I don't recall it.

betcats

Referee
Momirovski charged with dangerous contact on Deardon. 2 game suspension if he pleads guilty. Have to look for the incident as I don't recall it.

After a kick, it was high and worth a penalty I dont think its worth a suspension

Smug Panther

First Grade
Ivan has been very lucky throughout his career with injuries and suspensions making hard calls for him. I'm not sure Momorovski will get his spot back

Girds89

Bench
Oates also has 30kg on Staines though. Late in the 1st half Staines got a ball and Oates was beaten but Oates stopped the try. Another time Staines went into touch

So it isn't like Staines didn't get any ball at all. No idea why Oates wasn't in FG earlier he is by far their best winger

Both those times were completely different to the two I mentioned. Had momo passed the two times I mentioned Staines was in open space and wouldve been one on one with the fb