What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.6 vs Sydney Roosters 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
f**ked if I know who to give points to tonight , plenty of guts shown everywhere.

That shit was intense.

I'm voting once I've calmed down but cut loose you crazy bastards.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Peats is the MASSIVE diiffrence in our squad. Peats to be the real shooter to take over Farrah in SOO starting this year. WOW. He is world-class up there with Cameron Smith, well almost, still has a way to go to control a game like Smith can.

pinchy

Peats is the MASSIVE diiffrence in our squad. Peats to be the real shooter to take over Farrah in SOO starting this year. WOW. He is world-class up there with Cameron Smith, well almost, still has a way to go to control a game like Smith can.

I was on the piss last night and my mates and i agreed for Peats to be in SOO.

hindy111

Post Whore
3Hayne
2Norman(best game so far in blue and gold)
1Sandow

Realy liked Gower when on.Paulo continues to impress

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hardest 3 points voting i can remember, we didn't have a bad player everyone had a dig and played their part.

3 points - Hayne he was epic saved two tries was dangerous in attack and was safe as a bank at the back.

2 points - peats another epic performance, this guy is our best signing since i can't remember

1 point - Hoppa he was outstanding from dummy half, solid in defence what a class act.

Norman,sandow,Tonga,Semi,Mannah and Gower were all good. special mention to young Pauli they went at him hard and he didn't give an inch.

Latest posts